Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Looking for Let it Bleed(2002) Documentary
Posted by: brent72 ()
Date: January 3, 2007 02:18

Hello,

I'm a new user here and was just wondering if anyone could tell me how to get a copy of the Let it Bleed documentary on DVD. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to becoming an active member on this forum. Thanks!

Brent

Re: Looking for Let it Bleed(2002) Documentary
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: January 3, 2007 18:46

what continent are you on, Brent? (partly for postal logistics, partly to do with which system you need it in)
and are you looking to trade, or ... ? look forward to seeing your activity (a lot of people feel easier
trading with people they "know" from their posts ... )

Posted by: brent72 ()
Date: January 3, 2007 19:31

Hi, Ssoul.

I live in the U.S. so naturally I'd be looking to obtain a copy in English. Since I'm brand new to this whole trading/collecting thing, unfortunately I don't really have anything to trade for a copy of this DVD. I'm hoping to build a collection, though, and if there's any way I could get a copy of this documentary on DVD I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Brent

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: January 3, 2007 20:59

good to know you'd want the English-language version, and in the US you probably want an NTSC version as well
(unless your equipment will play PAL stuff all right? all this is worth making known when looking for DVDs).

maybe someone who's also in the US will be willing to do a B&P trade with you
(that's "blanks & postage", wherein you send a few blanks disks [enough for the material you want
plus a few extra, usually] and an addressed stamped mailer to the person to cover their costs for the favour) ...
trades don't always have to be music-for-music (or DVD-for-DVD as the case may be), but it's easier
if people know you at least a bit from your participation in discussions and so on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-01-03 21:20 by with sssoul.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2090
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home