Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Question: Ladies and Gentlemen....'72
Posted by: Tumblin_Dice_07 ()
Date: December 6, 2006 00:31

are there any outtakes from this film? Seems that I've read vague indications that there is more footage available. This is probably not the case or more people would know about it but in all likelihood, the 4 shows that were filmed for the movie were probably all filmed in their entirety. So there should be alot more footage of those gigs although I'm sure it needs editing. Anybody ever hear of any more footage from those 4 Texas concerts in '72?

Re: Question: Ladies and Gentlemen....'72
Posted by: stone-relics ()
Date: December 6, 2006 01:20

All four shows, 2 each in Fort Worth and Houston, were filmed in there entirety.

Only two outtakes exist, and can be found on the 4 Reels newest edition of the movie. Happy and All down the line. Both from Houston 1st show.

JR

Posted by: Tumblin_Dice_07 ()
Date: December 6, 2006 01:25

cool thanx........
yeah I've got the audio from both of those tracks but I haven't seen the footage yet.........wonder if it's on the web anywhere? YouTube?

Posted by: stone-relics ()
Date: December 6, 2006 02:07

Not sure, I just bought the dvd. Really great stuff.

JR

Posted by: JMARKO ()
Date: December 9, 2006 00:18

The 4Reels songs aren't true 'outtakes' - they were officially used as TV promos, I beleive on the OGWT or similar. They were also, apparently, prepared as 'demos' for what Rollin Binzer, the director of L&G, had in mind for the film.

They are also edited much better then the rest of the movie.

J

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1329
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home