Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Four flicks
Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: November 20, 2006 05:45

Anyone who can post the audio from the 4 dvds?

Re: Four flicks
Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: November 20, 2006 08:10

This is official stuff, still very readily available. We get away with sharing the unofficial boots & rare 'b' sides etc. & they seem to leave us alone. If we start posting the official releases I suspect they'll come down on us heavily, there seems to be an unwritten rule here that we don't do this, 2 torrent sites were closed a couple of weeks ago that did post official stuff.

Here's a thread that should help you do it yourself

[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: 55 Rusty ()
Date: November 20, 2006 08:57

Very well spoken Vox.

Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: November 20, 2006 11:24

I didn't for sure if taking just the audio from a dvd is considered also illegal.I wish I hadn't destroyed my four flicks but now I'll have to buy them again.I don't care for buying it again.I just can't wait for a month.Thanks however for informing me.

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: November 20, 2006 14:10

STrato, why dont you just connect to one of the folks here
& make a nice trade.. ? Nudge nudge?
Alas this is one of the few items,
standard-record -wise I dont have myself.

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: November 20, 2006 20:53

This is cool info. I see nothing wrong with taking audio off any DVD's you already own, for your own use (car, home stereo, etc). I've always wanted a CD of the Paris show, thanks for the program info! I'm going to do this with my U2 2001 boston DVD, too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2024
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home