Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT Bob Dylan Sept. 13, 2006 Radio Show Here
Posted by: dmay ()
Date: September 16, 2006 17:46

Here’s this week’s Bob Dylan radio show. The theme this week is the “Musical Map”. Bob takes us on a road trip, but there’s a few other places you and I probably wish he’d visited. I’d have loved to have him take us on “Route 66” with Nat King Cole; spent “Six Days On The Road” with the Flying Burrito Brothers; gone a “1000 Miles From Nowhere” with Dwight Yoakum; roamed “The Streets of Baltimore” with Gram Parsons; or down the “Moonlight Mile” with you know who to the “Highway to Hell” with AC/DC and ended by “Going To California” with John Fogerty. I know I’m going on here, but it’s kinda fun to imagine what to put together for a road trip mix. Anyway, as usual, enjoy!

Link to music & art

[rapidshare.de]
[rapidshare.de]
[rapidshare.de]

Re: OT Bob Dylan Sept. 13, 2006 Radio Show Here
Posted by: FullTilt ()
Date: September 16, 2006 19:31

dmay, could you post this with yousendit, or sendspace.
I can't get rapidshare to work. Thanks.

Posted by: mikeh ()
Date: September 16, 2006 20:13

For me, rapidshare seems to be a crap shoot. Sometimes I can download stuff fine, but other times (like with this Dylan show) I can't download--I just keep getting the "file not found on remote host" error message. Oh well.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: September 16, 2006 20:49

Thanks dmay!
I see you got the artwork up allready, but here it is via yousendit.

Front:
[download.yousendit.com]

Back:
[download.yousendit.com]

Date: September 17, 2006 00:35

I'll re-post this on Sendspace either later tonight (PST) or tomorrow morning. I used Rapidshare because the links stay active as long as they're being used, unlike Yousendit or Sendspace where they expire after a period of time or use. So, be patient...Bob will be available the regular way.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: September 17, 2006 04:12

ashame I can't download as well....can you repost on yousendit? Thanks so much for providing these shows, we can't get them in Singapore (censorship!)

Date: September 17, 2006 06:18

Okay,the people have spoken. For everyone who has problems with doing Rapid Share, here’s Sendspace. Enjoy!

[www.sendspace.com]
[www.sendspace.com]
[www.sendspace.com]

Posted by: Hotstuff ()
Date: September 17, 2006 09:49

Thanks Mr.D

Posted by: FullTilt ()
Date: September 18, 2006 12:58

Thanks again dmay.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1472
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home