Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Milan 2006 complete show DVD
Posted by: PiotrRSpl ()
Date: September 10, 2006 23:43

I know it exists but can't find it on torrents....anyone would like to trade maybe? I think many would be interested. I have so far only small DVD, with just few parts here and there, not impressive quality (but at least something! so thank you whoever made it available!)

Re: Milan 2006 complete show DVD
Posted by: King Bee ()
Date: September 11, 2006 00:29

Date: September 11, 2006 00:36

very cool - but where I could get it ? I know Marco has it, but his trading list makes me unable to offer him anything I don't have, damn!

how is the quality of it? I've heard somebody filmed the main screen?

Date: September 11, 2006 02:13

I heard that many version of this show exists...taken from dimeazon & e-mule ecc. I've seen one for sale on eBay, that taken mainly from megascreen for example...I suppose that is better to wait for...best version

Date: September 11, 2006 02:15

well - there are many versions of Milan 2003 DVD I'm talking about 2006. I can't find it on dime - only the shortcut version...

Date: September 11, 2006 02:30

I'm talkin' about MILAN 2006 too!!!

Date: September 11, 2006 02:33

yes but I'm talking about DVD

and what I see on dime it's only short DVD from Milan which is known already and two versions of audience AUDIO recording. On ebay I found AUDIO recordings of it.
I'm talking about amateur DVD of complete show. The one somebody filmed the main screen - so you get amateur DVD of pro-shot - something like that

tongue sticking out smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1659
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home