Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

New Jerry Lee ?
Posted by: tumblingdice ()
Date: September 10, 2006 08:19

What happened to the new Jerry Lee cuts on here? I saw them at work and get home to listen and nowhere to be found. Can't buy the album yet and been dying to hear these for months. Anyone have them still ?

Re: New Jerry Lee ?
Posted by: Britney ()
Date: September 10, 2006 20:06

Maybe removed because they're legit releases and therefore not allowed here.

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: September 10, 2006 21:35

Yes, I was the person posted the cuts, probably someone removed them,
next week I´ll do it again

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: September 10, 2006 21:53

Dudes! If yer fingers are itching trading official stuff,
then why not exchanging addys & post it over YSI or slt in pms.

Date: September 11, 2006 01:22

Hello again,
someone sent me an email, prohibiting me post this record, but my question is...
what about all these copyrighted videos we download, stolen or whatever boardrecording from Stadiums, arenas, etc, pictures from concerts where the ticket says is prohibited, all many and many things?
Someone can answer me this question? because the law says in my country, Spain, and many others, is illegal download music without permission.
Why are we so hypocrats and weird?
Help people who need it and be humble with others and no more complainings!!!

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: September 11, 2006 02:00

The reason, carlitosbaez, is that Rolling Stones (for instance) doesn't loose any money if a concert is recorded and spread around fans. They wouldn't have released that concert anyway.
If you spread a recording that a band have released (or are about to release) themselves, the band obviously loose money if people spread it around for free.
That's a big difference.

Posted by: stoned_in_dc ()
Date: September 11, 2006 02:44

i think its really pathetic carlitosbaez of you to post the jerry lee lewis files.. how about you buy the album and allow others the privilege of buying it.. its not jessica simpson mac its JERRY LEE LEWIS and if he puts out an album with the help of the stones its not so you download if for free and then spread it around for free .. its so people buy it...which i think is not too much to ask..

you post it again, carlitosbaez, and BV will take it down again cause in case you don't understand its ILLEGAL to do what you did...moreover, its against the policies of IORR which you agreed to when you registered.

i think people who waited over ten years for a new jerry lee lewis album can wait a few more days, don't you?

Date: September 11, 2006 12:52

Please keep your words as for example Pathetic in your mouth, I understood your point but be polite, I just ask a question, and I understand, I see every day people posting copyrighted stuff and nothing happen, well I won´t do that anymore.

Posted by: kait ()
Date: September 11, 2006 22:11

Aren't the two bonus-tracks from the abb-dvd official releases?
i wonder why nobody deleted this post or make any negative
comments!

Date: September 11, 2006 22:14

kait Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Aren't the two bonus-tracks from the abb-dvd
> official releases?
> i wonder why nobody deleted this post or make any
> negative
> comments!

It's because it's stupid to buy the 2cd of ABB if you allready got the 1cd.
Even though it's nice that we got 2 extra songs...it's still a rip-off. That 2cd should be released at the same time as the 1cd.
Big difference in my eyes, but of course not in an attorney's eyes.

Date: September 11, 2006 22:25

so is my opinion eric, that's the same with the lewis-tunes.
i mean, why should i buy the whole cd when i'm only
interested in the songs with jagger & richards?
and you can get those tracks a hundred times on the www.
and nobody, as posted, can tell me that those artists we
discuss about here needs the money.
btw, i downloaded all 3 tracks here but i'll buy the whole cd.

Date: September 11, 2006 22:29

The main reason is.....BV will close down this HotStuff board if people post stuff such as the Jerry Lee album
And I think BV think the same way as I do about the bonus tracks on ABB.

Date: September 11, 2006 22:32

you're right, as i said. but i only want to know what the
difference is to make an illegal post from the official
stones-dvd and make an illegal post from the official
lewis-cd?!

Date: September 11, 2006 22:36

Difference:
- You have allready bought the 1cd version of ABB, which means 15 dollars to RS.
THerefor, it's OK to get the 2 other songs for free (not absolutely OK though)
- You haven't paid Jerry Lee anything. And he sells the album as a whole. He's not selling a "repackage" with 2 extra songs that features RS.

And besides carlos posted the whole album.

Date: September 11, 2006 22:44

the answer to carlos question why his post was deleted was
that he posted official stuff. someone only want the lewis-song
feat. the stones, and someone want the two bonus tracks from abb.
so i can't see a big difference.
and what if lewis is selling a repackage with some more extra-tunes
at christmas-time? should/can i post this official stuff here?

Date: September 12, 2006 00:09

If he posted the 2 tracks only, I guess it wouldn't be such a problem.

Posted by: JoeHill ()
Date: September 12, 2006 00:18

Google "Zinholf" and scroll down...

Posted by: JoeHill ()
Date: September 12, 2006 00:21

never mind "Zinhlof" that go fast

Date: September 12, 2006 09:50

I understand everyone, but all I can say it´s too much hipocrasy,you are talking about two extra songs in a official cd, but how many legal stuff is around here? dont you see it?
My mistake? just put the whole album over here, and even if it´s no out now,
Just received a mail from someone called BV and he says since the beginining in a tone I dont like, just rolling stones post, no others, so what about posting dylan, bowie, etc,etc.
I surrender with people dont give the opportunity to speach and discuss some situation, we are not robots as someone wants to in US, we are in a free world c´mon!

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: September 12, 2006 09:53

Carlitos, I undersnad many of your points,
but we have to obey Big Brother, right?
Its a fine site & we have to take care of it.

No one ought to care if we trade privately.

Date: September 12, 2006 13:26

Yes that is the point. Great site and wonderful people.
Obey Bg Brother? I think obey is a rough and old fashion word,in other words, have to take care of this site, I´d say. Obey maybe if you want in US or countries like that. But thanks to people like here, make me day happier.
Many thanks to you,
Carlos

Date: September 12, 2006 16:31

carlitosbaez: porque otra gente pone musica legal no justifica cometer el mismo error pero lo que realmente me rompe las bolas es que lo hagas con un disco del maestro jerry lee lewis.. un tipo que no vende muchos discos..que tiene que luchar para sacar su disco o porque crees que tardo mas de una decada?... y encima antes que haya salido a la calle vos lo pones aqui!.... y despues usan el argumento- falso en la mayoria de los casos- que "lo voy a comprar igual cuando salga"..disculpa que no te guste pathetic pero no creo que sea un insulto.. me parece patetico que lo hayas puesto aqui...una cosa es compartir bootlegs de los rolling stones y otra es compartir un disco de uno de los fundadores del rock and roll.. un tipo que vendera muy pocos discos..y si no lo entiendes no lo entiendes.. porque no le hablas a jerry lee lewis y le preguntas lo que piensa?

pd y dejate de joder con el tono anti-Estados Unidos... esto no tiene nada que ver con big brother - el hijo de puta bush o que no te guste el lenguaje de BV etc.. tiene que ver con los derechos de autor de uno de los fundadores de rock and rolll.. un estilo de musica que me imagino tu disfrutas bastante pero date cuenta que si no fuera por tipos como jerry lee lewis tal vez no existirian los rolling stones.. o porque crees que estan todos ayudandolo en su disco?? para que vos lo ROBES y facilites que otros lo hagan tambien?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-09-12 16:35 by stoned_in_dc.

Date: September 12, 2006 16:44

Mira hazme el favor, y no seas demagogo, con que Jerry Lee si no vende discos no va a poder vivir y tonterias asi. El gana mucho mas dinero haciendo conciertos que vendiendo sus discos o te crees que los Stones son ricos por vender sus discos? si son como dices pateticos en ventas de todo el mundo. por favor!!. El tono que le pogo a lo de USA se lo que me digo, vivi alla muchos años y se lo que me digo. Entiendo totalmente lo que me quieres decir, pero no me estes jodiendo con lo de que si no tiene dinero, ademas si eres verdadero fan de el y del rock and roll, seguro que compraras su cd, yo lo voy a hacer, lo tengo clarisimo, como hago con muchisima gente, pero no seas demagogo y trangiverses las cosas. Ademas yo no he robado nada, eso esta ahi, es legal, vete a emule y todos esos servidores, salen los discos mucho antes que en las tiendas. La demagogia para los politicos y creo que tu no lo eres. Preguntales a muchos artistas argentinos, creo que lo eres verdad? que opinan de publicar discos on line, ellos si que pasan hambre, y tienen que venir a mi pais a buscarse la vida y trabajar para comer, preguntale a Ariel Rot, Calamaro, Paez, etc.
Saludos
carlos,
Tenerife, ESPAÑA

Date: September 12, 2006 17:04

no es cuestion de que pase hambre... y lo de usar la palabra demagogia 8 veces me parece mucho peor que patetico o no??? que paso??? acusarme de ser demagogo??

mira si no entiendes que lo que hiciste esta mal no lo entiendes...que le voy a hacer.

que yo sepa calamaro vive en buenos aires (hizo una mini gira en espana el ano pasado pero esta en baires) y fito nunca se fue de la argentina.. ni en el 2001...yo podria decirte que sabina hace su dinero en buenos aires donde se lo aprecia mas que en espanha.. y que? que yo sepa argentina y espanha son la misma cosa.. yo por lo menos me senti muy bien en espanha y pienso volver. pero que tiene que ver?? lo de que los artistas argentinos se mueren de hambre que tiene que ver? casi pienso que estas tratando de decir algo para calentarme?? pero seguro que no..

te vas por las ramas.. es como que bien sabes que esta mal lo que hiciste y en ves de decir "si esta mal ok perdon" buscas otras cosas para debatir.. que no te gusta el tono, que BV esto, que Estados Unidos tiene la culpa de todo, que la politica , que Argentina es un pais pobrisimo..como complicas las cosas..

bajar el disco de jerry lee lewis antes que salga a la venta es robo y peor aun esta facilitarse a los demas... no pienses que todo el mundo que lo baja lo compra ni que jerry lee lewis no necesita el dinero ni que todo tiene que ver con dinero o acaso como piensas que se sentira jerry lee cuando salga el disco y venda 10 copias porque tu lo circulaste (esta bien exagero pero si lo mismo que haces vos lo hacen 100 personas tiene un impacto)...???.... un tipo como jerry lee lewis seguro que quiere que su disco sea un exito y eso aparte de la critica y su propia opinion tambien tiene que ver con como es recibido en el mercado..y como sabes que sus finanzas estan tan bien? o no sabes que los derechos de autor por las canciones en casi el 90% de los casos no le pertenecen porque son "covers"..

esta mal..punto..no lo hagas... si lo hubieras hecho con green day me hubiera importado dos pepinos.. pero jerry lee lewis es un tipo grosso loco... merece un poquito de respeto... si no te parece asi tal vez no sabes quien es... bajate el hamburg 64 y lo escucharas (no importa si bajas lo que hizo hace 40 anhos)

buena suerte y hasta luego

Date: September 12, 2006 17:11

Mira si has leido mis post,veo que no, desde el principio pedi disculpas, dije que lo sentia, lo de poner un disco original por aqui, lo hice desde el principio. Lo que no me parece bien, es que gente como tu diga palabras como patetito y sin clase, creo que no esta bien, esa es mi opinion. No trato de calentarte en absoluto, y Argentina me encanta, te digo que como Calamaro y demas aqui se les ha ayudado, y desde que formó Los Rodriguez vive mas en Madrid que en Buenos Aires, ahora vive en Buenos Aires, ellos si estan de acuerdo con lo de poner canciones en internet y gratis. Joaquin Sabina, quien te dijo que lo quieren mas alla que aqui? estas equivocado, aqui es un Dios, y alla me imagino que mas, ya sabes Argentina abosrve y tiene sangre española e italiana mayoritariamente, y en muchas cosas no es bueno, nosotros no nos quedamos atras tampoco. Lo bueno de todo esto es que podemos hablar tu y yo y sin quejas,por cierto de donde eres? A Mi me encantan muchisimos grupos argentinos, creo que desde hace mucho tiempo sale mejor musica rock de ahi que aqui en España, , aqui dan pena muchas cosas. Un abrazo y te vuelvo a pedir disculpas a ti y a todos por lo hecho,
Un abrazo,
Carlos

Date: September 12, 2006 18:52

Just listened, Live at the Star Club, Hamburg 1964, incredible everything! muchas gracias stoned dc, I didnt know this album, what a amazing concert folks!!!
In sad days, just listen this album,

Your cheatin' heart will make you weep
You'll cry and cry and try to sleep
But slee-eep won't come the whole night through
Your cheatin' heart will tell on you...

Enjoy the day,
carlos

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 3122
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home