Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

wtd 19th nervous breakdown live
Posted by: nick1218 ()
Date: September 10, 2006 00:01

Hi, first post here. I'm not much of a trader but I am working on a series of discs and am looking for two more songs. I want two songs from the last tour namely 19th Nervous Breakdown and the Bob Marley song, I forget the name (actually I'm not even 100% sure it was Marley). I made 6 mp3's from the Forty Flix/Four Flix dvd and have them here to share.

extreme western grip
[www.yousendit.com]

well well
[www.yousendit.com]

love train
[www.yousendit.com]

rock me baby
[www.yousendit.com]

I cant turn you lose
[www.yousendit.com]

nearness of you
[www.yousendit.com]

thanx

Re: wtd 19th nervous breakdown live
Posted by: criss cross ()
Date: September 10, 2006 00:15

are those not official tracks

Posted by: nick1218 ()
Date: September 10, 2006 01:07

Not sure what you mean. Maybe I didn't word it right. These are from the DVD, I made mp3 files of these 6 songs that, as far as I am told, you cannot get elsewhere (well the average person can't, these could have been posted on this board before). The sound quality is fantastic.

Date: September 10, 2006 01:11

just asking

Posted by: undertheradar ()
Date: September 10, 2006 01:40

Yes these would be classed official as they are released on dvd and therefore are subject to copyright etc.Indeed the average person would be still able to purchase Four Flicks should they wish to choose so.(funds allowing)

I think criss cross was asking the question as we aren't meant to share 'officially available' material...if I am wrong I would happily stand corrected.

Regards

Date: September 10, 2006 01:55

that is what i was asking

Posted by: texas fan ()
Date: September 10, 2006 02:18

nick,

i'm sure everyone appreciates your generosity, but they are right. I'm not a moderator, but the policy here is that officially released cds and dvds are not shared. I can't speak for bv, but I guess the feeling is the Stones probably don't mind the hard core fans sharing the music that can't be purchased, but once you get into official releases, then the record company and others have an interest, and we don't want to cause this site any trouble or (god forbid) get it shut down.

The music you're looking for, however, appears to be ok to post, if anyone has it.

Posted by: 55 Rusty ()
Date: September 10, 2006 03:01

texas fan, you're damm right.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2459
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home