Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Glasgow show online - UK only
Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: August 29, 2006 17:00

[www.bbc.co.uk]

They really don't want anyone else in the world to hear this do they.

Could someone in the UK put this link in their download manager & see what happens. Won't work Down Under.

rtsp://rmgeo.bbc.net.uk/radio2/events/stones/r2_rollingstones.rm

Re: Glasgow show online - UK only
Posted by: martinw ()
Date: August 29, 2006 17:26

There is a link on the BBC website where you can "e-mail the show to a friend". I take it that the "friend" does not have to be in the UK? Anyway, I've just sent it to you Vox, hopefully it works...

Date: August 29, 2006 17:59

Thx for trying martinw, but I only get a link back to BBC2 homepage, they don't send you the show. I'm just curious if that link I posted gets the rm file

Posted by: martinw ()
Date: August 29, 2006 18:13

No, I tried the link - all you get is the "web page cannot be displayed" message. I have recorded the show direct onto CDR, at the moment I'm editing out all the announcements etc and listening back to check all ok. I can post it later this evening in MP3 format if you want?

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: August 29, 2006 18:20

Yes , please Martin, there are a lots of problems with the other post from the same concert yesterday,
million thanks!

Date: August 29, 2006 19:33

Thx,I have the show already, I'm just curious if my detective work in finding the link to the streaming file is succesful.

Posted by: rumple21 ()
Date: August 29, 2006 22:13

Unless I'm doing something wrong - it would seem the show being broadcast on the BBC website is in mono!!

Not as good quality as the actual stereo broadcast.

As per example on this copy

[www.iorr.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2171
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home