Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT Re-post of Beatles Live In Paris '65 - Both Shows Here
Posted by: dmay ()
Date: August 19, 2006 20:25

Here’s a re-post of the Beatles shows in Paris. This time both shows are available for DL. I’ve done each show as a self-extracting Zip file. If you don’t have WinZip on your computer, you can DL an evaluation copy. The evaluation copy will open the files. You may need to choose your own destination folder on your computer for the “Unzip” stage. You might want to create a destination folder on your desktop then move the opened files to wherever you want them. Both shows should fit onto one CD. Enjoy!

Live at Palais Des Sports, Paris, 1. 8. 1965 (evening show)

1. Twist And Shout
2. She's A Woman
3. I'm A Loser
4. Can't Buy My Love
5. Baby's In Black
6. I Wanna Be Your Man
7. A Hard Day's Night
8. Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby
9. Rock And Roll Music
10. I Feel Fine
11. Ticket To Ride
12. Long Tall Sally

[www.sendspace.com]

Live at Palais Des Sports, Paris, 1. 8. 1965. (afternoon show)

1. Twist And Shout
2. She's A Woman
3. Can't Buy My Love
4. I'm A Loser
5. I Wanna Be Your Man
6. A hard Day's Night
7. Baby's In Black
8. Rock And Roll Music
9. Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby
10. I Feel Fine
11. Ticket To Ride
12. Long Tall Sally

[www.sendspace.com]

Art

[www.sendspace.com]

Re: OT Re-post of Beatles Live In Paris '65 - Both Shows Here
Posted by: Charles ()
Date: August 20, 2006 03:49

Hello dmay,

Thanks as usual for everything but I believe you posted the afternoon show twice here. Do you have the evening show where "Everybody is trying to be my baby' is in the number 8 slot? Thanks a million!

Great stuff!

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1867

Date: August 20, 2006 04:05

I'll go back and check the playing order. If the shows are the same I'll go back and check with the site where I found them and DL them again and re-post. Any re-post will probably happen very much later today or tomorrow morning. I've exceeded my guest privileges at the site.

Date: August 20, 2006 04:34

Okay….managed to squeeze in another DL from over the rainbow. Try this as the second show for Paris. According to the song list this has “Everybody” in slot eight, so…. If this ain’t it, I’ll post each track individually tomorrow. This is a straight Zip file by the way. You’ll need WinZip or similar to open it.

[www.sendspace.com]

Posted by: Charles ()
Date: August 20, 2006 16:47

Thank you dmay! That was the evening show you just posted right there. I really don't understand the anti-Beatles sentiment. Those harmonies are spot on.... I just love "Baby's in Black"

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1867

Date: August 20, 2006 19:59

Charles: Glad you (and I hope a bunch of others) are enjoying this. IMO, "Baby's In Black" is one of the best live cuts here and one of the best early Beatles songs. Considering how little most of us have actually heard of the Beatles in concert, they sound damn good live. Whoever worked on these concert tapes did a good job at bringing up the music and getting rid of the audience screams. Anything else comes down the pike re Beatles live, I'll be sure to send it this way.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2014
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home