Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Need help with Hannover 06 Upload
Posted by: Papo ()
Date: August 15, 2006 17:48

Hi,

I'd like to uplaod a very good recording from Hannover 2006. Please let me know you're favorite place for uploading. I've had some trouble with YSI, and sendspace wrecks my nerves with all those limited download slots. What about Rapidshare? It's free and quick, and if you cut off your internet connection and reconnect you can DL as much as you want...

Best wishes,
Papo

By the way, I just downloaded a very good 1978 some girls tour show (Dallas or Fort Worth? Both are mentioned by Mick), but it's only CD 1, up to Happy. Is there somebody out there willing to upload CD 2 for me?

Re: Need help with Hannover 06 Upload
Posted by: drno ()
Date: August 15, 2006 20:53

Hi,

what about an upload on the RO tracker. This would be appreciated by a lot of people. But only if the seed is flac or shn (no!!! MP3 or MP3 sourced). If you want to trade this show please contact me:

drno12@gmx.de

Best
W.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-08-17 10:51 by drno.

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: August 15, 2006 20:55

Yes, YSI has been giving me hassles lately, tojans, pop-ups.

Sendspace I find good as you can up 5 files @ a time so you're not tied to the computor for every track, but yes, those d/l slot hassles are there, altho with patience you can get it all & they don't have a 25 d/l limit, as YSI has, so as many of us who want it can get it (within the 7 day limit)

RS is used a lot by the music blog sites altho not for posting individual trax, more for putting up 1/2 an album @ a time. This is OK for us broadband guys but the dial-ups miss out on the 40-50mb files with time-out probs.

It gets down to the fact that all these sites have a free section but with limitations/restrictions.

If you can get YSI on a good day then go with that, if you want ease of upping go with sendspace

Posted by: Hanns Rainsch ()
Date: August 16, 2006 23:12

I am really interested in Hannover 2006 because it was my one and only Bigger Bang show.

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: August 17, 2006 17:41

Hi, I like to trade with you/ Würde gerne mit Dir tauschen....

Ich versuche mit mal an Dimeadozen und Rocks Off, da die Aufnahme lossless ist und einige hier mich darum gebenten haben.

Will try to upload it in RO as it is lossless and really good quality. Some people here asked me upload it as FLAC...

Whover wants to have a cdr-copy please mail me: tickets @ memphis-pc.de (remove spaces!), maybe we can trade!

Wer tauschen möchte oder eine Kopie auf CDr haben möchte: Mail an tickets @ memphis-pc.de (ohne die Leerstellen).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 931
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home