Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

I'm Back
Posted by: Nasty Habits ()
Date: August 8, 2006 11:35

Hi everyone its been a while I know but due to the break up of my relationship I've not been online for a while (she took the laptop with all my Stones tunes on!) So I had to get my pc setup online again. Say the Stones in Milan on the 11th July What a great show!

Re: I'm Back
Posted by: texas fan ()
Date: August 8, 2006 21:46

Welcome back...i remember you were posting a great version of 11-27-69...totally better than the other version i'd heard...it made a big impression on me, but i never got the name of the boot...

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: August 8, 2006 22:30

Welcome back.

hey texas fan.....we are still coming in October. We'll be in the Dallas area from 10/-10/19. Will you be in the area? I know it's a long time from now.

Posted by: texas fan ()
Date: August 9, 2006 00:00

Hey, Cafaro. I haven't been around IORR much lately, but I still pop in when I can.

For some reason, I thought you were coming down for Thanksgiving, and I thought it was Copperas Cove. Anyway, I'd like to try to get together for a drink or something, especially if you're within an hour or so...

By the way, my collection is very poor compared to yours (I don't accumulate much because I don't have that much time to listen) but is there anything you're looking for in particular?

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: August 9, 2006 20:40

TF,

Not really right now.I'm still sorting through stuff to delete out of my files but thanks for the offer.

We were coming for Thanksgiving but my wife wants to see her folks for her Birthday. We are indeed going to Coppers Cove. Are you only an hour from there?

Shoot me an email so we can stay in touch.

mriocafro@yahoo.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1326
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home