Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Download MP3 rip of "Bang in Melbourne" DVD on mininova bit-torrent .... Link
Posted by: mm54321 ()
Date: July 19, 2006 15:05

Hi IORR's

I loved and still do the Bang in Melbourne DVD and Rick seems to hate it and as we seem to be the only 2 on IORR with it because we both paid $ for it for the benefit of IORR's I ripped the audio Dolby AC3 256 and saved them as mp3 192 kbs

this is the download link on mininova (no need to register there just go there and download the bit-torrent file and load it in a bit-torrent program download and listen :-)

[www.mininova.org]

If you have seen the Tumbling Dice clip you will have a good idea of both cameras the quality and editing and listening to the mp3 audio's you will now hear how good or bad it is for yourself, and note so far this is the only audio to surface it may not be perfect but what else do we do untill something better turns up !

Yes it's only in sync 98% of the time but for fan made 2 camera using seperate audio dvd's that's quite good, maybe I have have seen to many single aud-videos and got too excited over a 2 cam-dvd ....... I think some of you will as well ;-)

I want to say I have NEVER EVER sold any videos or dvds to anyone (I trade or I will buy from people) and do not approve of it but I understand people have their reasons (and when/if they get busted they can explain them to the judge)

I am not putting the MP3's up for any benefit of someone like Eleanor Rigby (far from it would be the last thing I'd do) it's just so just people wanting to hear the audio after Rick's gave his opinion can make up their own mind.

No offence Rick please don't take this post the wrong way ........ you perfectionist !

Re: Download MP3 rip of "Bang in Melbourne" DVD on mininova bit-torrent .... Link
Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: July 19, 2006 15:41

Now don't get me wrong here, I was being constructively critical. My major beef is that it could have been SOOO good with the excllent basic materials available, to which the original taper agrees. As it stands, the dvd is very good, but it could have been close to perfect.

He's a bit cheesed off at what ER has done to him so it might take some convincing to get him to remaster this. One problem he has is that he's not on the net (!!!!), so he has no way of advertising. I'll stay in contact with him, but he appears to be very busy so I don't want to push my luck.

I'm currently working on fixing the audio glitches in Satisfaction, Miss You & SMU. SMU was easy, the others a bit harder.

The audio would be more than OK for most folk, but yes, as a professional musician, I am a perfectionist. No offence taken.

Re: Download MP3 rip of "Bang in Melbourne" DVD on mininova bit-torrent .... Link
Posted by: aimz ()
Date: July 19, 2006 17:01

is there any chance someone could upload the mp3s to yousendit or the equiv? i cannot download bit torrent on my computer.
thanks in advance.

Date: July 19, 2006 17:44

I was going to do it, but given the taper might be putting out the audio transferred from the original minidisc, I'll hold off for a while.

Posted by: edopao ()
Date: July 20, 2006 21:18

Hello
Any artwork for this????

Date: July 21, 2006 10:49

Given that this is ripped from a dvd & not from the original minidisc source I'm not sure if anyone will make artwork unless it's for their personal use

Posted by: Eleanor Rigby ()
Date: July 21, 2006 16:24

This "mini-disc" source that vox12string talks about also has some cuts (from bumps) in it - it isn't perfect.
Both this "mini-disc" and audio from the "Bang In Melbourne" DVD sound pretty much the same - certainly comparable.

ER

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2152
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home