Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Great Dylan MP3 Site
Posted by: mikeh ()
Date: July 10, 2006 22:54

I was just running around the internet, and came across a site with LOTS of Dylan MP3s, info, artwork, etc. The site is called "Sugartown" (listen.to/sugartown). Its got lots of links to other sites with Dylan stuff. It's very well organized, and gives details of what you'll find by clicking on the various links. For instance, one link takes you to Blonde on Blonde outtakes. Another has lots of concert and live tv appearance MP3s, organized by decade. And a bunch more. Thought I'd share this with the other Dylan fans here. Enjoy!!

Re: OT: Great Dylan MP3 Site
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: July 10, 2006 23:01

Yeah that's a great one. I remember downloading from it about 8 years ago, so it's very old.

Date: July 10, 2006 23:14

Oh, it's been around that long, has it? Oh well, I'm often a little slow on the uptake. At least I finally found it. Better late than never, and all that, huh?

Date: July 10, 2006 23:17

I didn't mean it that way. ....and I believe they've got some new songs now! :v)
I remember the downloading in the 90s. It took a-g-e-s for a 4MB song. I hated everything over 1 MB.
Things have changed.

Date: July 10, 2006 23:51

I wasn't offended, Erik. I was jokingly ragging on myself. But, yeah, it's great that downloading is so quick (relatively) now. I didn't start downloading until recently, but I guess it used to take so long you could read a good novel in the meantime, huh?

Date: July 10, 2006 23:57

Yea, I believe it was 50 minutes for a 4MB song.
Come to think of it....I'm pretty sure that I hanged out on "Sugartown" before the release of Time Out Of Mind. I got his first live performance of Love Sick (I believe), there. So it's about 10 years....but the same goes for IORR.
There's also a great Dylan-site dylantree.com, where people do "trees" of concerts, always in best possible quality. I used to be there...but I didn't have a CDburner then, so the business went a bit slow....sending blanks and stuff.

Date: July 11, 2006 01:57

Thanks, Erik! I didn't know about the dylantree.com site.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1636
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home