Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Confused with You Send It
Posted by: Aireman ()
Date: July 10, 2006 02:07

I signed up on YSI that was all well in good but am confused when it asks for recipients email address what goes in there so my posts end up on the forums post page anyone have a cool I want to share but am slightly confused on the matter

Re: Confused with You Send It
Posted by: Frank27 ()
Date: July 10, 2006 02:15

Just enter your own e-mail adress. Or another. It doesn't matter that much. Wait untill the upload finishes. Then you will get a download link. Copy and paste it where you submit to this forum (at message; at the end of the page). It will not look as a link when you paste it. Once you post your message it will appear correct. We will be able to download.
The only thing to it with the e-mail adress is that you will get the link via this e-mail adress as well. And to the adress you told yousendit as you subscribed.

Posted by: SFTD ()
Date: July 10, 2006 02:23

Here is the complete instructions on posting to IORR using YouSendIt that I originally posted back when I was known by another ID.

SFTD

Instructions For Posting Songs Using YouSendIt
Posted by: Anonymous User (IP Logged)
Date: March 3, 2006 05:52

Here goes:

(1) I'll assume that your signed on to IORR, you have opened a new topic OR you are replying to an existing topic. That you have the songs you want to send stored on your hard drive. That you also have [www.yousendit.com] website saved as a favourite.

(2) Minimize IORR web page using the minus sign icon from above.

(3) Click on internet explorer icon on your desktop and choose YouSentIt from your favourite's list. Their web page appears.

(4) Click on the BROWSE button on their page and find the location (directory) on your hard drive where your songs are stored.

(5) Double LEFT click the first song and it will appear in the "Select file to Send " box. (Forget about filling anything else on the screen.)

(6) Click the SEND button

(7) Wait until the song is transferred and you get the reference code that is made up of a string of numbers and letters for that particular song.

(8) RIGHT click on the reference code and you will get a drop down menu.

(9) Choose " copy shortcut "

(10) Minimize the YouSendIt web page screen

(11) Maximize the IORR web page screen from below

(12) Place your cursor on a line and type in the song title for the first song.

(13) Place your cursor on the next line where you want the reference code.

(13) Choose the Edit Drop-Down menu from the toolbar at the top of your screen and choose " PASTE "

(14) Now you can move your cursor to a position below (13) on the screen for the second song and keep on repeating the above steps until every song is pasted into the IORR message box.

(15) Finally, after every reference code is pasted, you can then select POST.

SFTD

Posted by: Aireman ()
Date: July 10, 2006 06:23

Thank You Very Much For Your Time and Patience once I got the hang of it was very easy Thank you Very Much

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1679
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home