Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

my web-radiostation =)
Posted by: drake ()
Date: July 7, 2006 10:02

Use this address with winamp (my personal choice) or media player classic:

[65.80.81.127]

Give it a try and let me know what you think. I may use it at the net party we have at the studio. Setup a mic in the room, broadcast the entire night. Ya'll could be with us in spirit! Let me know if you have a request. If I have it on hand I'll be glad to play it.

If you'd like to see the song history, server status, etc. you can go here: [65.80.81.127]

-Drake

Re: my web-radiostation =)
Posted by: open-g ()
Date: July 7, 2006 23:23

I tried listening with Winamp but it drops out every 2-3 seconds sad smiley
the buffer reading goes real fast - till drop out

winamp works fine with outher shoutcast radios, but that ain't no use because the music sucks.
I guess its a tall order to your audiophile ears, to ask if you can lower the bandwidth.
at the moment it's unplayable for me - unfortunately

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: July 8, 2006 00:20

Coming through pretty good so far, on a 1Mb broadband link, using Windows Media Player v10...
...ah, just dropped out after about 15 mins (to rebuffer?)...using a technical term... :-)

Back in now - delay of 30 secs - will keep listening happily to Oakland 69...

Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: July 8, 2006 05:21

Drake, if you play a boot on your station can we copy download it while we listen???

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2082
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home