Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

stoned ((the movie about brian jones)
Posted by: mandu ()
Date: May 29, 2006 08:24

I can get this movie if anyone wants to trade
email me robinferrall@hotmail.com

Re: stoned ((the movie about brian jones)
Posted by: Tekumseh ()
Date: May 29, 2006 09:46

Where are you from?

Posted by: jude ()
Date: May 29, 2006 13:32

C'mon mandu! Pls do not convert this forum in a black market. Pls do not deal with official stuff !

Date: May 29, 2006 14:18

I live in shenzhen china
the copies of movies here are cheap so i bought a few stoned movies
and the dvd live in Brazil,copaccabana.Im not into black market or anything like that.

Date: May 29, 2006 17:21

jude Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> C'mon mandu! Pls do not convert this forum in a
> black market. Pls do not deal with official stuff
> !

I agree with that. But I wonder when this movie will be released in Scandinavia, with Norwegian subtitles... Then I'll buy it.

Date: May 30, 2006 02:55

please do not deal with official stuff
what does that mean?????

Date: May 30, 2006 09:07

That means that things for sale, you should buy. That's some of the point, that the money goes to the record company and to the Stones.

HotStuff is ment to share bootlegs, songs that's never been released, and no one should get money for those.

Posted by: jude ()
Date: May 30, 2006 09:11

Agree Tekumseh.

Date: May 30, 2006 14:31

its not official its a pirate copy thats all you can get here in china
anyway Im sorry if i offended anyone.
just thought some one might want to trade as its difficult to get stones stuff here in china

Posted by: rumple21 ()
Date: May 30, 2006 14:57

I watched the movie a couple of nights ago on DVD - Strangely it's less about Brian and more about George Thorogood and his relationship with Brian. Ending of course with Brian's (suspicious) drowning. None of the people come over as being particularly likeable , especially not the 'fixer' Tony who is portrayed as some kind of Gangster character - perhaps he was?
The film picks up on certain key points mostly towards the end of Brian's life - such as Anita, the trip to Morrocco, the Degree of Murder soundtrack (briefly) and the losing of Anita to Keith. It also re-enacts the imfamous meeting with Mick, Keith and Charlie when they tell Brian he's out of the band. In general the relationship between him and the rest of the Stones is barely touched upon. I was expecting a little more about his life and what made him tick.. But perhaps this wasn't the filmakers remit. Probably a well done documentary would be more satisfying in that respect.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1545
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home