Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: For who fans 3
Posted by: Charles ()
Date: May 20, 2006 01:26

Yes!!! Yes, Happy Jack! How about "Jaguar"? Do you know this show? I had always seen this one in record stores a long time ago. Is it a great one? I also have never heard the Vitamin K Keith Moon passed out show from San Francisco in 1975. Do you have this one?

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1867

Posted by: Valeswood ()
Date: May 20, 2006 02:08

Charles,

I think the one you are thinking of is Cow Palace 1973 when a member of the audience played the drums for the last few songs after Moon passed out. There is a recording of this show but it is not too great, see what you think

The Real Me
[www.yousendit.com]

Moon also passed out at the beginning of the Boston 1976 show but no lucky audience members this time.

Posted by: Happy Jack ()
Date: May 20, 2006 03:01

Ok, in the tell me forum under the "1975 sucked" thread, I promised a Who show from 1975/76. So i present the first half of Keith Moons last show in front of a paying audience from 1976, and three songs only played rarely on this tour.

I Can't Explain
[www.yousendit.com]

Substitute
[www.yousendit.com]

My Wife
[www.yousendit.com]

Baba O' Riley
[www.yousendit.com]

Squeeze Box
[www.yousendit.com]

Behind Blue Eyes
[www.yousendit.com]

Dreaming from the waist
[www.yousendit.com]

Magic Bus
[www.yousendit.com]

However Much I booze (Houston 1975, nice soundboard of a song only performed at the first 10 or so dates of the 1975 tour)
[www.yousendit.com]

SLip Kid (MSG 1976, only performed at a few shows in 1976)
[www.yousendit.com]

Lets See Action (MSG 1976, one of only a handful of complete versions with Keith Moon)
[www.yousendit.com]

I will try and post the remainder of the Last Stand With Keith Moon show later this weekend. Enjoy!

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: May 20, 2006 03:47

A little insight on conversion of file format, s'il vous plait: I managed to rename the files and make 'em an MP3, but the suckas still can't be played using the Windows Media Player. What gives? Is there something else to be done to get them to play? Or am I doomed to buying into the whole I-pod thing? Thanks.

Date: May 20, 2006 20:45

Happy Jack,

Thank you for posting all this. I agree that the Cow palace track has blurry sound quality. A shame....I have never found a good recording of the Ohio 1979 concert where those 11 people died.

Would you post the rest of Keith Moon's Last Stand please? I just eat this stuff up like pasta!

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1867

Date: May 24, 2006 03:52

Any more to this set?

Charles Baudelaire

Date: May 24, 2006 05:44

Yes, I have the other disc to upload here. Unfortunatly ive been pulling double shifts at work, and when im not sleeping, im sleeping still, Hopefully in a couple days I will find time to post the rest.

Date: May 24, 2006 06:14

Get your sleep Happy Jack. There is no rush. Thank you for generously posting these awesome Who tracks.

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1867

Date: May 25, 2006 02:39

OK, i finally got some decent sleep, and have gotten alot accomplished. For who fans, I finally (after a long wait) have the rest of Last stand with keith Moon.

Amazing Journey/Sparks
[www.yousendit.com]

Acid Queen (note that Roger sings this now, as opposed to Pete who sang it in 1969/70)
[www.yousendit.com]

Fiddle About (very funny with Keith singing it, as well as Uncle Ernie)
[www.yousendit.com]

Pinball Wizard
[www.yousendit.com]

I'm Free
[www.yousendit.com]

Tommy's Holiday Camp
[www.yousendit.com]

We're Not gonna Take it
[www.yousendit.com]

Summertime Blues
[www.yousendit.com]

My Generation-Join Together-My Generation Blues (this medley includes an early version of Who Are You, albeit its only the title repeated over and over)
[www.yousendit.com]

Won't Get Fooled Again
[www.yousendit.com]

Enjoy Everyone!

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: May 25, 2006 04:34

So so great many many thanks. Could you re post Let;s See Action?

Also,does anyone have Join Together as a stand alone?

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1864
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home