Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT Kinksy Stuff 2
Posted by: dmay ()
Date: May 4, 2006 20:52

Here's some Kinks stuff as promised. The first is a collection of tunes from KSAN in San Francisco. The BBC stuff is from the same broadcast. BBC part 1 is really good; BBC 2 is fine visually, but a mess audio wise. Whomever did part 2 apparently screwed up the recording speed for the audio. I'm posting it in hopes that there is some really great audio wizard out there who can correct the soundtract. There's also a couple of Kinks shows from 1968, 1970 and the 80s I might be able to obtain. I also have a Kinks radio show from 1987 - King Biscuit Hour stuff. Is this the show that was previously posted here? If not, I'll post it next week. Let me know if y'all want any of them posted.

KSAN

[download.yousendit.com]

BBC1

No BBC...experiencing problems uploading. Will try to post BBC later today or tomorrow. Sorry 'bout that.

Re: OT Kinksy Stuff 2
Posted by: mikeh ()
Date: May 4, 2006 21:15

The Kinks show from '87 that was posted here recently WAS a King Buscuit show, from Chicago, March 8, 1987. But, I'd love it if you posted any Kinks material you have the time and desire to make available. And thanks much for what you've already uploaded!

Date: May 4, 2006 21:43

Okay, here's the BBC stuff. As mentioned, part 2 is visually good, but audio impaired. If anyone can make part 2 well again, we'd all be appreciative. Some more Kinks in a few days. Enjoy!

BBC1

[download.yousendit.com]

BBC2

[download.yousendit.com]

Posted by: rmacdad ()
Date: May 4, 2006 22:17

Thanks so much for the Kinks stuff. i have one question, can you somehow break up the '77 show so I can burn it to two disc? It's coming out to close to two hours

Thanks again
macdad

Date: May 5, 2006 02:33

As requested, here's the Kinks KSAN file in two parts. Hopefully, I cut the files right so you're not getting the same file twice. Let me know if they turned out okay. Thanks...and enjoy!

Kinks KSAN 1
[www.sendspace.com]

Kinks KSAN 2
[www.sendspace.com]

Date: May 5, 2006 04:56

dmay

YOU Rock!!! Thanks for breaking it down for me. If you are interested in any trades. E-mail me

rmcanany@dtsone.com

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: May 5, 2006 06:46

This is really cool! Thanks so much! I have often read about the '77 shows and really like the set lists!!! I am a big Kinks fan, have seen them around 10 times....

Any stuff by them you could post would be appreciated! I really don't have any boots from them at all. The only boot I have is a Ray show where Yo La Tengo backed him up. It is a great set list, but the quality is not so great.

I personally love To The Bone, what a great live collection. Let's hope Dave fully recovers and him and Ray get back together....

God Save the Kinks

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: May 5, 2006 09:18

there is a concert of kinks 69-70 fillmore .on boot

Date: May 5, 2006 15:51

Sometime in the next week I can post another Kinks show. May have a Ray Davies show from his current concert tour coming in. Y'all be okay with this?

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: May 5, 2006 15:59

YES SIR!!!!

Date: May 5, 2006 17:23

Bring it on!!!! Love the Kinks..

DAY-OH!!!

Date: May 5, 2006 17:30

Thanks dmay.

Don't stop : )

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1909
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home