Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posting Help
Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: April 20, 2006 16:20

I understand that a lot of the material I post needs to be re-posted because the post has reached it's limit. Perhaps those people that download could help a brother out and re-post material so I can focus on "new" material.

Thanks

Also, if anyone would like to trade with me let me know. I am in particular looking for DVDs of 72 or 73 shows and 75/76 shows.

I don't have any DVDs to trade. I'm trying to build up that part of my collection.

Thanks again

Re: Posting Help
Posted by: Tekumseh ()
Date: April 20, 2006 16:34

I'm looking for video-clips and DVD's too, but it takes a lot of time to upload them. And yousendit.com has had a whole lot of problems lately..

I try to help repost the files, and I'll be much better at doing this in coming time.

Here's an old commercial:

[s37.yousendit.com]

Is it really the Stones that plays in the background?
Downloaded from youtube, so the quality sucks...

Posted by: stalemate97 ()
Date: April 20, 2006 16:39

Is this your photo tekumseh?
you have a tongue & lips on your shoulder.

I would like to tatoo the t&l on my shoulder too. How does it cost ??

Posted by: Tekumseh ()
Date: April 20, 2006 16:44

Yes, it's me. Maybe it's stupid adding a photo of yourself in the signature, but I'm proud of my tattoo. I took it 3 years ago, and i costed about $190.

Got an indian tattoo on my other arm, and that's the double size. That costed $250.

I saw one guy in Stockholm 03 who had a smaller tounge tattoed right over his heart (on the left side of the chest). That was pretty cool too.

Posted by: coldturkey ()
Date: April 20, 2006 18:52

stalemate97 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is this your photo tekumseh?
> you have a tongue & lips on your shoulder.
>
> I would like to tatoo the t&l on my shoulder too.
> How does it cost ??

I have a small tongue and lips at the top of my right arm - this cost about 15 pounds ($25?) When you go to a shop to have this down make sure you take a design with you - in the tattoo shops the regular tongue and lips is not the Stones style - i took an album cover with me and the guy did a great job - its personal choice but i think a small tattoo is better than a large one - less is cool - also when you are an old man you don't have a sagging tattoo on your body that makes it look as if you spent half your life in prison - think ahead - ha
David

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2210
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home