Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

@#$%& Blues and a rainy concert
Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: March 12, 2006 03:26

I was wondering if someone has @#$%& blues,and a rainy concert.I was watching some photos from a show few days ago and it was raining.It seems like a cool experience.

Re: @#$%& Blues and a rainy concert
Posted by: LesPaul ()
Date: March 12, 2006 03:28

what exactly are u looking for?

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: March 12, 2006 03:41

I think you're wrong about the rain.
Songs from CS Blues is from San Fransisco, Fort Worth, Houston and New York. They are indoor shows. I got the sources somewhere for each track, but no outdoor shows is among the footage. Are you sure it's not not the confetti?

Date: March 12, 2006 04:06

SOrry but I wrote the message in a hurry.I will right it again and I hope this time will be better.I want @#$%& blues and I wonder if there is any stones concert of any tour I don't care where it's raining.You remeber in four flicks where they were playing in India and it was raining and Mick I think said that they were filming.So is there any show available were stones play under rain?

Posted by: Raoul Duke ()
Date: March 12, 2006 05:53

the dvd that the Stones sent to fan club members a month or so ago has a version of Midnight Rambler (and possibly other songs; I can't remember right now) played under the rain in Bangalore. I can try to rip the audio off the dvd if you want.

Date: March 12, 2006 06:20

I don't need the audio.I need to see them perform in rain.

Date: March 12, 2006 12:21

The whole Bangalore concert from 2003 is availble in excellent quality on DVD.

Date: March 12, 2006 13:29

and how can I get Bangalore?

Date: March 12, 2006 15:35

Do a trade or something, it's very common. Perhaps you'll even find it at rocksoff or rockpassion. I've even seen it in shops, among official DVDs, it's highly regarded among fans.

Posted by: RobertJohnson ()
Date: March 12, 2006 18:25

The Philly '89 stadium rehearsals are a rain show throughout. There is an excellent soundboard boot (in my opinion one of the best ever) of the complete show, named "Better than Real Rebirth". Second rain show is London '90 of the Urban Jungle Tour. There is an excellent radio broadcast boot, nearly complete, only one of the two Keith songs are lacking due to some commercials.

Date: March 12, 2006 18:28

The bad thing is that I am new to that kind of stuff and the only bootles I have is some of the audio you upload here,so I don't expect to watch any of these any time soon.

Posted by: RobertJohnson ()
Date: March 12, 2006 18:40

JJF in the rain of Philadelphia, enjoy:

[s41.yousendit.com]

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 12, 2006 22:30

If you are interested in the original Bangalore DVD email me privately. Great DVD by the way! And yes, it was raining cats and dogs!

Date: March 13, 2006 06:23

CS Blues also features a few seconds of Seattle during ADTL. Just as it begins you see Leroy clapping his hands, that's Seattle. When it cuts to behind the stage, it's SF #1.

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Posted by: balk ()
Date: March 14, 2006 02:28

The BEST Rain show was MAdrid 1982, have it (partly) pro shot on DVD and for the same "price" you get a thunderstorm. Mick waering a rainponcho and the stage is WET all over. The balloon rig is blown from the stage and the band is nearly floored by it when it crashes down on the stage. Recently found this footage and it's amazing, it also has an interview with the band about this show. Should be out on factory pressed DVD soon!................

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1552
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home