Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Attention! Ebay swindler "tikoaa"
Posted by: beast of burgk ()
Date: February 22, 2006 13:51

These people ("Tina"/ "Georg") sell COPIES of DACs and other rare releases on German Ebay, but send you home made copies! Beware of this seller! If you want money back, it's seems you have a problem. Anyone same experiences as me?

liubusua@yahoo.de

Re: Attention! Ebay swindler "tikoaa"
Posted by: sumi ()
Date: February 22, 2006 15:39

I have same expereice with Hans Galler. I think that it same gang.They left their old ebay account and make new.I brought "seattle superfonic".I see they advertise same title with same text but with different user ID (user tikoaa) .Sad but true.

Date: February 22, 2006 17:54

Tina Koch and Hans Galler, Dingolfing (100 km from Munich), yes. No Georg. For legal steps against them: Staatsanwaltschaft Landshut, Porschestraße 54, D-84030 Landshut.

Date: February 22, 2006 17:56

By the way, this was Tinas answer on my complain:

"Ganz kurz, da sich lange Texte nicht lohnen.

Leute die mir drohen hab schon verschissen.
Du wirst bei mir gesperrt.
Bewertungen gebe ich so wie der Käufer
Also eine schlechte und du bekommst auch eine. (Mir egal)

Jedes Bootleg ist "Raubkopie" also darf man nicht verkaufen oder haben.
Wenn du das Zeug nicht willst, verkauf es wieder.
Ich bezahl keine Gebühren für euch und ihr brennt euch das.

Weiter mails werden nicht beantwortet."

Posted by: stoneMe ()
Date: February 22, 2006 20:43

Whats that in English?

Ever Danced with a One Legged Woman?

Date: February 24, 2006 17:21

Update:

Zur Gang gehören auch orleansunder und marionlll mit demselben Galler-Konto, aber anderen mail-namen; Tanja Koch.

Date: February 24, 2006 19:36

Um, if you used a credit/debit card to pay for your purchase you are entitled to a refund through buyer protection. Just contact the issuing bank.

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Date: February 28, 2006 14:17

Okay, money was actually paid back after I spent one week with emailing. Nevertheless: BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE!!!

Posted by: Peterdv ()
Date: February 28, 2006 16:36

if you want original DAC , then you should contact my good friend Mario Cabello
you can see posts from him rather frequently, when i can i get my dac's from him too
cheers
Peter

Posted by: rimshout ()
Date: March 1, 2006 10:46

To name a few more of that copy-cat gang: rosinante67, sweet_smoke. I'm wondering why nobody is able to completely shut them down and why they still get postive feedback for their home made crap. That's what I call Ich-AG!

Date: March 1, 2006 12:06

it is not home made crap.It is factory printed CD-R.Really good imitation, but IMITATION.

Date: March 1, 2006 14:23

Yes, you're right sumi. The copies are very well done, maybe really factory made. That's the problem: 90-95 % of the customers do not recognize that they have sold in fact copies. Those who recognize don't wanna get negative feedback in response, so they do not use this possiblity. That's the reason for the many, many postive feedback entry. But the gang seems to manipulate this too! After I gave negative feedback last Friday, there were dozens of new postive entrys until Monday. That's mysterious!

Date: March 1, 2006 14:51

Even VGP-CDs got copied in Europe about 10-12 years ago and were sold as VGP. I would recommend to think about twice to buy if the price is low - if a DAC-CD is cheap it might be a copy. Nobody will send you an original for 10 $ which is brand-new on the market. But still I wonder - I can't find tikoaa in the Ebay member-list.

So if you're really out for the "original" stuff than contact a dealer you're trusting - otherwise take the cheap ones and save your money but don't be surprised if it's a copy.

Posted by: rimshout ()
Date: March 1, 2006 15:01

Never heard about a "factory printed CD-R" - what's that? You probably missed the newest media and printer generation, you don't?

If they would indicate that they selltheir selfmade CD-R crap - np - nobody would spend 25 Euro or more for that. But usually this isn't going for $10 or less - otherwise they buy it out under some of their aliases. By the way, the user ID is tikoaaa.

Zeit ist Frist!

Date: March 1, 2006 16:04

It's right: tikoaaa (3x a)

Date: March 1, 2006 16:16

rimshout Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Never heard about a "factory printed CD-R" -
> what's that? You probably missed the newest media
> and printer generation, you don't?
>
> If they would indicate that they sell their
> selfmade CD-R crap - np - nobody would spend 25
> Euro or more for that. But usually this isn't
> going for $10 or less - otherwise they buy it out
> under some of their aliases. By the way, the user
> ID is tikoaaa.
>
> Zeit ist Frist!

sure, but where's the point to buy Japanese CDs on German Ebay? I'd rather go for Ebay.co.uk or Ebay.com - but anyway, it's always dangerous to buy bootleg CDs on Ebay - that's the lesson to learn I think...

ich dachte immer Zeit ist Geld?

Date: March 1, 2006 23:35

What is factory printed CD-r?it is blank CD-R (usually not hi quality media) which labels print on factory screen print machine.Later burned on CD replication machine on very high speed, so not promise long life of that CD-r
Many sellers selling original Japanese CD's on German ebay site.

Date: April 7, 2006 19:04

Now they're back with a new ebay name "matschimatschi". Be carefull and don't buy CDRs for too high prices!

Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: April 7, 2006 20:55

I too have experienced trouble. I bought the Stones Rarities on CD. Big mistake.
The seller removed the original disc and replaced it with a home burnt version with naff printing. So I reported them to E-bay. Do these people really think we won't notice it's fraudulent? Never had a problem with vinyl I must admit. No more CD's then and no more skankers.Good luck everybody.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1837
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home