Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Posting Songs @ Minimum 192 kB/s
Posted by: rooster ()
Date: February 18, 2006 14:59

Rooster is happy with all the things Baboon,With Soul,Rockman(It seems Rock is not so much on buy)it mmakes me very relaxt all this good music..thank you all..bless you!!

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: February 18, 2006 15:07

I´ve told Rock Smock to check in here, but I believe his behind
a not so fast connection... neither am I, mine is 200 kB, which is snail
pace today... Still it wortkd; but I´m gettin' pissed at YSI, which
is gettin harder to master, as they now spritze (German word more
than Germans now winking smiley ) pop-ups & sh*t over us... sad smiley

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: February 18, 2006 15:52

Where did you put that Elvis tunes Baboon?

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: February 18, 2006 17:35

gcassan,

won't any cdr's made from mp3s have the 2 sec gap between songs? Or is there a way to fill in the gaps?

what internet reviews are you referring to when are considering purchasing boots?

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: February 22, 2006 06:14

sssoul,

maybe you can answer the questions from above, it seems all traces of gcassan have been removed from the thread.

What do you mean by non-lossy?

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: February 22, 2006 06:32

You can easily tell if something is mp3 sourced by putting it thru a spectrum analyser, I know there's freeware ones around, sorry don't have a link to one. I use the one in cooleditpro & I know that soundforge has one. Does the freeware Audacity have one, if so that would be a good one to get.

A wav sourced file will have a generally smooth profile across the audio spectrum up to 20k, but mp3's dip down quite sharply @ about the 16k mark, it's obvious where this happens even to an untrained eye, & then there's virtually nothing in the spectum after that.

Mr Sicilian, I wonder if that 2 sec gap is a result of your burner settings. Check out your options or preferences, is there a section/box somewhere were you can have 'no gaps between songs' or something similar

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1295
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home