Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ISO Alt.Stones 5cd set
Posted by: bobcat ()
Date: February 15, 2006 17:48

Does anyone know where I can get this set?:

Alt.Stones 5cd set (only the best of the best)

Best rgds
Bobcat

Re: ISO Alt.Stones 5cd set
Posted by: MidnightLurker ()
Date: February 16, 2006 06:04

Deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-02-22 04:16 by MidnightLurker.

Posted by: monkey man ()
Date: February 16, 2006 09:22

I have them bobcat.
Was when I was first starting my boot collection so I shelled out $25 and did receive them.
Happy to trade if you're still interested.
Will email you the covers meantime.

kyle m

Have you ever lent somebody $20 and never seen them again? It was probably worth it.

Posted by: monkey man ()
Date: February 16, 2006 09:23

Would have emailed them but your email's hidden.

kyle m

Have you ever lent somebody $20 and never seen them again? It was probably worth it.

Posted by: James Lynn ()
Date: February 16, 2006 15:15

Monkey man I'd be interested in trade as iV'E BEEN SEEKING A BUNCH OF UNRELEASED SONGS ETC. MEZ lynnjf@comcast.net THANKS

Posted by: Ross ()
Date: February 16, 2006 21:31

Hello!

Yes, I put that set together in the late '90s. It is a very good collection of outtakes from available boots and it was advertised as such. For a lot of people it was a good, cheap way to get the "best of the best" outtakes without having to spend hundreds of dollars on cds that contained a lot pf cr@p mixed in with the good stuff. It was quite popular.

I used to sell it for $25 (back when raw materials were a bit more expensive and my 4x burner made it quite time consuming). I quit selling it a long time ago, but have sent it out freely on a limited basis. My site has been dormant for a while.

Bobcat, I got your email and you have my response.

JamesLynn, email me at rock_cd@hotmail.com .

MidnightLurker, If you did not get a set for whatever reason I will gladly send you one. This is the first I have heard from you. You sent me an email threatening to "out" me as a "ripoff" on this board and I responded promptly that I would send you one, so I'm not quite sure why you posted this.

If you ask around, you will probably find plenty of people still on this board who were quite pleased with my service back in the day. I never ripped off ANYBODY.

Again, I no longer sell CDRs and am now quite opposed to it. I am glad to know I am "infamous".

Ross

Posted by: chazza ()
Date: March 4, 2006 17:56

I'm sure Ross is fine but I'm still waiting for the remastered and updated Alt.Stones 5CD set he said he would send me...i offered to pay his expenses but he said he didn't want any money (which is very nice of him)....but i haven't received any discs....and he (almost) never answers my emails....how about it, Ross?

Of course, maybe they're in the mail and if that is the case I will spend the rest of my life on my knees grovelling in apology...

But did you send them or not?

Posted by: chazza ()
Date: March 28, 2006 12:24

Hi Ross,

The intent is positive but where is the set?

Rgds
Charles from the UK

Posted by: POISONIVY ()
Date: March 28, 2006 21:39

send me blanks and I SEND you the cds poison ivy

Posted by: fyp933 ()
Date: April 2, 2006 04:56

i would also like a copy of this set - anyone who can help me out email me at fyp933@hotmail.com

cheers !

emmett

Re: ISO Alt.Stones 5cd set....what happened, Ross?
Posted by: bobcat ()
Date: June 16, 2006 23:56

Hi Ross,

It's great playing Father Christmas but you actually have to give the kiddies their toys.

You never sent the discs, did you?

Shame on you!

Posted by: hajduk ()
Date: June 17, 2006 00:18

i need disc no.3...can someone send them to me,i'll pay or trade...

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: June 17, 2006 02:28

tell us what is on this. Maybe we can post it

Posted by: hajduk ()
Date: June 17, 2006 02:39

i talked about it few days ago...remember?b-sides,disc is called killer b's...so,you can't post itsad smiley(((

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1213
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home