Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

New Title : "You Gotta Bloom"
Posted by: sumi ()
Date: February 5, 2006 19:45

Risk Disc presents
You Gotta Bloom - Risk Disc 015
complete concert from
Bloomington, Indiana, State University Hall
26/7/1975
2CD-R title (not factory pressed CD)
115 numbered copies
Price 20e or $26
Price including postage
for more informations check
www.riskdisc.com
your Risk Disc

Re: New Title : "You Gotta Bloom"
Date: February 6, 2006 13:25

why bloom? mick's holding a broom, why not call it "You Gotta Broom"?

Posted by: Potted Shrimp ()
Date: February 6, 2006 13:53

eeehhh, because they played in Bloomington maybe?

Date: February 6, 2006 18:25

Potted Shrimp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eeehhh, because they played in Bloomington maybe?
>

I know, I'm just @#$%&' with sumi. Bloom, broom....it doesn't matter. This collection doesn't look like it is worth the $26. You're paying $26 for some crappy dark artwork and cheaply burned cd-r's. This set should be freely distributed, not used to rip people off.

Date: February 6, 2006 18:28

agreed

Date: February 6, 2006 19:16

Dear @#$%&,
you are my food, my drink.I can not imagine my life without people like you.You feel like Robin Hood?Ooo nice.What will you do to stop ripping off poor inocent people?Would you produce little bit lighter non crapy artwork and distributed for free?I will be happy to see that movie.If you request from me to put this crapy sounding recording (it is really nearly craping) on dimedozen, I will do it when you send only $1 in human purposes.Off course you have option to come here and take complete edition from me and give to poor inocent people.
I am on
Risk Disc
Risk Disc Street nn
Risk Town 11000
Serbia and Montenegro
you can be hero?just think.
But do something...not only blah blah...

Date: February 6, 2006 19:27

ok, was I supposed to be able to understand that message?

I won't spend a single cent on this collection... well, how much do cd-r's go for these days, a quarter at most? I'll spend $.50 to burn my own copy. I'm not here to be "robin hood" or a hero, I'm just telling you that I think your little $26 deal for 2 cd's of a show from 1975 is a friggin' scam.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-02-06 19:29 by @#$%&.

Date: February 6, 2006 19:44

O dear,
you don't want to tell ME your opinion, you want to tell to ALL the world.So you want to be hero.just do something against ripping off inocent people.Just call bootleg police.Take from your pocket iridum phone and make that famous call, no more ripping off...please do something...only action count in Sherwood, no blah blah

Date: February 6, 2006 19:52

Sure, I'm telling you AND everyone else my opinion. I don't think anyone here will order your merchandise anyway. I don't want to steal from the rich and give to the poor, I just want everyone to avoid dealing with you -- well, at least on this collection anyway.

"REST OF THE WORLD": Do any of you plan to order sumi's cds? If not, did my message persuade you not to? Of course not. Nobody is going to order because we aren't fools! Most of those 115 numbered copies will remain in your Risk Disc vaults... forever marked as the release that should have never been.

Posted by: Auster ()
Date: February 6, 2006 20:30

Sumi, why CDR? Some of your titles were pressed CD's. Right?

I really don't understand the attitudes of some peoples here. Why are they taking this so personal? @#$%& sound so angry and bitter that I am almost sorry for him.

Posted by: DirtyWorks ()
Date: February 6, 2006 20:33

It's a free world as shole, you are free to buy or free to trade or free to download. If don't like it, fine ! Don't waste your time here by trying to convict other people not to buy. We are tired of people like you Exile !
Some people collect original releases only. So keep your crappy TDK CDR collection and give us a rest !

Date: February 6, 2006 20:37

Yep, free world:
[www.grayzone.com]

But in general, I really don't mind bootlegs as long as I'm not getting raped in the bum to buy them. I don't want to preach about bootlegs in general, but this one really got my goat.

Date: February 6, 2006 20:43

And Dirtyworks... So I should keep my "crappy TDK CDR collection" and let you collect your "original releases"? This original release comes on a CDR, so I guess you "original release" fans are out of luck!!!

Date: February 6, 2006 20:53

Original releases does not mean silver CDs you ignorant...Sister Morphine, Boss Hawg, Pignose Records, and Risk Discs produced original printed CDRs...it's not written TDK on it got it ?

Date: February 6, 2006 20:55

Mike, do you really need to use those words in every post you make. how about a real contribution to the site?

Date: February 6, 2006 21:00

YES those people makes everyone tired. Enough is enough ! are you going to write a freakin' post everytime someone is selling original releases ? Get a life !
a real contribution to the site ? by giving it for free ? I would still suggest Sumi to keep it in his drawer when I see the kind of people here !

Date: February 6, 2006 21:01

DirtyWorks Wrote:
> Original releases does not mean silver CDs you
> ignorant...Sister Morphine, Boss Hawg, Pignose
> Records, and Risk Discs produced original printed
> CDRs...it's not written TDK on it got it ?

Ah yes, I see what you mean....

DirtyWorks Also Wrote:
> It's a free world as shole, you are free to buy or
> free to trade or free to download.

Which one of us is ignorant? The fact that you need to put a space between "as" and "shole" should show you that this world is not as free as it is cracked up to be.

Date: February 6, 2006 21:03

lol anything else ?

Date: February 6, 2006 21:07

Nope... let's shake hands, agree to disagree, crank up some Stones (you with your original releases, me with my "crappy TDK CDR collection) and just let this crap drift away. Sound okay to you?

Date: February 6, 2006 21:11

'Don Altobello, you and I, we make the peace'. Sounds good to me @#$%&.

Date: February 6, 2006 21:13

Not as long as you keep doing some "free bashing"....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1833
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home