Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Thomas Hader is NOT a crook!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: marston ()
Date: December 23, 2005 02:19

It's been over a year ago but at the time I thought I had been ripped off by a fellow member of IORR, Thomas Hader. To quote from the famous movie "Cool Hand Luke", what we had here was a failure to communicate. There are many details to this long story that I will not bore you with but here is the bottom line.

I WAS WRONG, I HAVE APOLOGIZED AND THOMAS GRACIOUSLY HAS ACCEPTED. THOMAS HADER IS NOT A CROOK, HE IS MY FRIEND. I HOPE THAT EVERYONE THAT READ THE EARLIER POSTS WILL SEE THIS.

What a wonderful thing to happen here at CHRISTmas!

Greg

"thank you Jesus, thank you LORD!"

Re: Thomas Hader is NOT a crook!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Esky ()
Date: December 23, 2005 06:13

how long did it take for your "trade" to be finalised ?

Date: December 23, 2005 10:50

Esky - it took more than a year and it is still not finalized. I promised Greg a mail which he will receive before Christmas and I really hope - no, I'm sure we will get along well from now on with respect for each other and as friends - that's what counts for me.

I don't know if I owe you something Esky (but I doubt it as I think I don't know you) - but if so, please contact me at silkcut1978@inode.at - Thanks!

To all of you a Merry Christmas,

and to Greg: you took all the blame in your posting - but we both know that I had my share on this unpleasent subject - so THANK YOU for accepting my apologizes - may the Good Lord shine a light on you !

Thomas/silkcut1978

Posted by: Esky ()
Date: December 23, 2005 13:11

no you don't owe me anything, as long as the trading is fair that's the main thing !

Esky

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2099
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home