Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Looking for Marseile 2018 Lithograph
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 21, 2024 12:04

If anyone has one available please send me an email, visible in my profile, thanks !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Re: Looking for Marseile 2018 Lithograph
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: April 21, 2024 13:45

T-Shirt (size M) Marseile 2018 - [www.eBay.de] .

No Marseille, but some older official RS posters - [SoldOutPosters.com] , [Posterflip.com] , [www.RockCandyPosters.com] .

Scaled-down reproductions (for A4 & A3 frames) on photo paper - [www.eBay.co.uk] .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-27 12:45 by Irix.

Date: April 21, 2024 16:32

Thanks !

Yes after first seeing him mentioned in another thread I've been in touch with that eBay seller about getting an A3 version of the Marseille poster. He said he'd look into it but must have gotten busy in spite of my couple of friendly reminders ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: April 21, 2024 22:15

You could try to print it by yourself or at a copy shop who's familiar with large-format & high-quality printing:

[Pinterest.com] , [www.Collectionzz.com] , [Twitter.com]

Date: April 22, 2024 00:08

That's a thought, thanks for the HQ files ! The larger one is "sharper" but the background color is uneven and rather white on the left side or is it my viewer maybe ?

--------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-22 00:14 by gotdablouse.

Date: April 22, 2024 22:15

gotdablouse

The larger one is "sharper" but the background color is uneven and rather white on the left side or is it my viewer maybe ?

The larger one is from a photo (above linked as Collectionzz.com) and the smaller is the one from the picture above (linked from Pinterest).

Yes, the background color of the larger one is a bit uneven - but if you frame it in a glass frame and hang it with the brighter left side towards a window, it shouldn't be so noticeable.

Both linked posters have also a slightly different lettering.

Date: April 23, 2024 11:21

Thanks again !
I've located a shop to print the A3 version on nice paper, I'll do that in a couple of weeks, let's see how it goes.

--------------

Posted by: kitoise ()
Date: April 23, 2024 15:50

Hello Irix,
Have you the 2014 Paris poster (Eiffel Tower) in the same large and high quality please?
Thanks in advance!

Date: April 23, 2024 16:30

kitoise

Have you the 2014 Paris poster (Eiffel Tower) in the same large and high quality please?

"1st edition, official poster hand numbered and embossed" - [SoldOutPosters.com] , [www.Posterflip.com] , [RockCandyPosters.com] , [www.eBay.com] , [www.eBay.com] .

[Pinterest.com] , [www.Facebook.com] , [Posterflip.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-23 16:55 by Irix.

Posted by: kitoise ()
Date: April 23, 2024 19:58

A big thanks Irix!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1967
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home