Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Market value of my collection of Stones pieces
Posted by: O2 ()
Date: December 30, 2023 13:59

Hello
I want to sell my collection of vinyl records and CDs. I have many items that are true collector's gems. I wanted to know what the value is. Does anyone know of a website where I can get the approximate value of each piece?
Thank You

Re: Market value of my collection of Stones pieces
Posted by: JMARCOU ()
Date: December 30, 2023 14:31

Complicated
each collector is looking for a few pieces that they are missing, and is not ready to pay to buy an entire collection. For me for example I am missing the 7' Have you seen from Portugal, I am not going to buy a big collection just for that one !
in addition there are collectors of LPs or 7' (the hardest) of posters, of K7s, of promos, of t. shirt, flyer, magazines....
The best way to evaluate is to study sales on ebay and discog, not the sale price but the purchase price.It is rare to sell for more than you bought.This is very time consuming.T-shirts and posters are the hardest to sell (I have a lot to sell)
I'm looking for a lot of singles of all countries if you have a list I'd be interested.
And HAPPY 24

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: December 30, 2023 14:42

If you have time and patience I've heard eBay is best. Otherwise expect the worst. Sorry to say, but most buyers will expect to make a large profit, meaning you get very little. Maybe you're lucky and someone here can give you a fair deal. Good luck.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: December 30, 2023 15:10

As mentioned above, check the marketplace on [www.Discogs.com] . A site for Vinyl would be [www.Popsike.com] . Or see [www.CDandLP.com] .

Posted by: O2 ()
Date: December 30, 2023 15:31

Thank you very much for the information.
You are very kind.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1811
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home