Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

For Sale: Gered Mankowitz "Out Of Their Heads. Photos 1956-67 / 1982" in excellent condition
Posted by: Allegorius ()
Date: November 6, 2023 15:32

Dear all,

I am selling my copy of Gered Mankowitz' "Out Of Their Heads. Photos 1956-67 / 1982". The heavy book box (around 10 kg!) includes not only two impressive books, but also two large-format posters. The book comes from a pet-free, non-smoking household.

I have an asking price of 100€ plus shipping costs. I will be happy to send you photos of the books. German collectors are welcome to pick up the book themselves in Frankfurt am Main. Please contact me if you are interested!

Kind regards
Allegorius

Re: For Sale: Gered Mankowitz "Out Of Their Heads. Photos 1956-67 / 1982" in excellent condition
Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: November 6, 2023 17:13

Your email is hidden.

Re: For Sale: Gered Mankowitz "Out Of Their Heads. Photos 1956-67 / 1982" in excellent condition
Date: November 7, 2023 13:35

Thank you very much for this message! I have adjusted my settings. Can you see my email address now?

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: November 7, 2023 18:36

Allegorius
Thank you very much for this message! I have adjusted my settings. Can you see my email address now?

Yes I see it now. You have an email.

Date: November 8, 2023 11:16

Tonstone
Allegorius

Yes I see it now. You have an email.

Yesterday evening I sent you two emails with six photographs. Please let me know if you have not received these e-mails.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1698
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home