Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Bright Lights,Big City - Two Mixes
Posted by: ToddS ()
Date: July 24, 2022 22:53

Deleted , but thank you for everyone's comments and posts .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-01 19:48 by ToddS.

Re: Bright Lights,Big City - Two Mixes
Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: July 24, 2022 23:18

Another mix with none: [we.tl] and just another fantastic mix: [we.tl]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-24 23:30 by wiredallnight.

Posted by: gonzalo76 ()
Date: July 25, 2022 01:51

wiredallnight
Another mix with none: [we.tl] and just another fantastic mix: [we.tl]

I like the "none" mix, better listen with headphones.
Thank you!

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: July 25, 2022 09:25

thanks

interesting

Posted by: Amarant ()
Date: July 25, 2022 17:31

Thanks very much!!!

Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: July 25, 2022 19:41

Thanks ToddS!

Date: July 25, 2022 20:49

Thank You to everybody who posted a comment or reply . I'd like to hear those other two mixes on WeTransfer but i have old windows vista and google chrome does not support wetransfer anymore .

Date: July 25, 2022 21:07

It's not worth listening... grinning smiley

Date: July 25, 2022 22:41

Yeah , i assumed the two wetransfer links would be a joke . It don't bother me at all . I guess they don't have anything better to do .

Date: July 25, 2022 23:01

ToddS
Thank You to everybody who posted a comment or reply . I'd like to hear those other two mixes on WeTransfer but i have old windows vista and google chrome does not support wetransfer anymore .

well i don't know about vista but i regularly use windows xp on several different computers

(i'm fact i'm typing this right now on a 20 year old computer running xp)

and i can tell you that the last version of chrome avaliable for xp is pretty useless try firefox

i can access we transfer with it on xp no problem

or maybe try k-meleon it's a open source browser that is made to be able to run on older operating systems

they're still releasing new version that work on xp

kmeleonbrowser.org

Date: July 26, 2022 10:49

ToddS
Yeah , i assumed the two wetransfer links would be a joke . It don't bother me at all . I guess they don't have anything better to do .

They are not more or less joke than your "mixes"! grinning smiley Everything is useless selfmade nonsense IMHO!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-26 10:52 by wiredallnight.

Posted by: gimme_shelter ()
Date: July 26, 2022 23:26

Be honest, Todd. You take a perfectly normal officially released song, fiddle about a bit on your Vista PC and present it as a different take. But it’s not. It’s a mockery. It’s creating something bad out of a good thing. It’s pollution. Nothing more, nothing less.

Date: July 27, 2022 18:51

To Gimme Shelter: No , i do not present them as a different take . I post them for people who enjoy different mixes . I and other people and some members here like hearing different mixes. Thats all i'm doing. I am NOT trying to fool anyone . There are many other people besides me making different mixes of the Beatles and other artists and posting them at other websites . When i upload a song i can tell how many people have downloaded it at my Mediafire and Google-Drive storage . Anyway , Thank You for your comments so i couls answer you .

Posted by: gonzalo76 ()
Date: July 27, 2022 20:55

Technically speaking, it's not a "different mix". Mixing is the stage after recording where you blend individual tracks together, carves and balances the separate tracks in a session to sound good when played together. Not deleting a guitar or vocal track like you did here.

Mixing happens at the start of post-production, when a mixing engineer sculpts and balances the separate tracks in a session to sound cohesive when played together, often with the guidance of a client and/or a reference track. Mix engineers reduce imbalances between instruments by adjusting balance and color, tighten rhythmic patterns, and emphasize important song elements with tools like EQ, compression, panning, and reverb. [www.izotope.com]

What you do it's called "isolate" instruments in regular songs so that you can get an instrumental track or solo drums, bass, keys, vocal, etc. That's all you are doing. Nothing more, nothing less.

Date: July 28, 2022 21:31

To: Gonzalo - Yes you are correct too . But i was making a point that many people ( not all ) do like these " different mixes " or " isolations " . Thank You for your post and comments .

Date: July 29, 2022 05:10

ToddS
To: Gonzalo - Yes you are correct too . But i was making a point that many people ( not all ) do like these " different mixes " or " isolations " . Thank You for your post and comments .

well i would like to thank you and tell you that i enjoyed just hearing charlie and bill's contributions to the song separate from the rest of the band

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1957
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home