Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Search: "Sympathy" Instrumental - but LIVE !?
Posted by: Nankstone ()
Date: July 17, 2022 09:52

Hello folks,
I don't know if it's possible ?
I'm looking for an AUDIO file of "Sympathy for the Devil" as an instrumental track - but also as a LIVE version (with only an audience to hear).

The reason is, that a very close friend has his 60th birthday (in Oct.) and we would sing the song for him at the birthday party (with lyrics specially written by us - for him) together with all the guests. (OK, the guests only sing the "whoo whoo")
Based on the music of "Sympathy" in the background. It would be perfect if the audio file could also be LIVE as that would go well with the spirit of the birthday party and his Stones concert memories.

Is there a live instrumental track of "Sympathy" ?
Or could anyone technically filter out the vocals, or something like that from a LIVE recording of the song ?

I've already an instrumental track of the song (studio version from YouTube) but if anyone has an idea how I could get a LIVE instrumental version (with the audience to hear - but without Stones singing) that would be perfect.
But I don't think that's possible, is it?
Thanks in advance winking smiley

Re: Search: "Sympathy" Instrumental - but LIVE !?
Posted by: ToddS ()
Date: July 17, 2022 21:12

Deleted

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-17 23:43 by ToddS.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 17, 2022 23:08

I would suggest you to ask ToddS...
And I would suggest a modern version...for example one from Argentina whose audiences are always very enthusiastic and loud.
My 2 cents!

Date: July 17, 2022 23:16

I can not post your request because the song is copyrighted . sorry . i was able to download it for myself to play the file , but i can not share it . that sucks . if you had an e-mail address i could send it to you .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-17 23:42 by ToddS.

Posted by: elmuseo ()
Date: July 17, 2022 23:30

there is an app for android called Moises, look for the version of sympathy you want and delete the voice. It's easy and there are many tutorials

Date: July 18, 2022 22:35

Thanks for your feedback.
First I changed my E-Mail Adress to "not hidden", specially for ToddS,
and I would be very happy about an audio file from him or others.
Of course, I've made a few attempts myself to filter vocals, but I always failed because the audience singing was also reduced.
But I would also try "Moises", which I didn't know before.
The tip with Argentinian fan as the choir is of course perfect, the guys are really crazy.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: July 19, 2022 04:00

Nankstone
Thanks for your feedback.
First I changed my E-Mail Adress to "not hidden", specially for ToddS,
and I would be very happy about an audio file from him or others.
Of course, I've made a few attempts myself to filter vocals, but I always failed because the audience singing was also reduced.
But I would also try "Moises", which I didn't know before.
The tip with Argentinian fan as the choir is of course perfect, the guys are really crazy.

It's such a cool idea, How about the ya yas version? - I've sent via Wetransfer to you by email

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-19 04:21 by midimannz.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: July 19, 2022 22:35

Download link
[we.tl]

1 item
SFTD.mp3
15.7 MB

For education purposes. A demonstration from RipX Deep Audio software

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-19 23:56 by midimannz.

Date: July 20, 2022 18:22

midimannz
It's such a cool idea, How about the ya yas version? - I've sent via Wetransfer to you by email

Hi midimannz,
many thanks for your mail and the file of „Sympathy“ live/instrumental.
I‘m hear the file 3-4 times and it is a very, very good file from the music/guitars and so on – Sympathy from GYYYO ist also one of my favorite versions ever !
But for the Party I think ist not the right version, because the audience is a bit too quiet (except for the first half Minute at start and end of track).
But your version is a start, at least I haven't had anything better so far.
Maybe I'll try it out tomorrow with "Moises" myself.
Listening to your GYYYO live instrumental, I realized that it would be perfect if the "whoo whoo whoo" voices were included (if I can technically do it) so the birthday guests would know when to join in the singing, some of the guests are no Stones fans of course ;-)
But at least about 13-15 of 30 guests!
Anyway, I'll try a recording where you can hear the fans nicely during the track (Argentina 2016 or Glastonbury is also a great LIVE version of the atmosphere - I might have to listen to a few other versions.)

Thanks for the feedback so far, I'm curious if I can get it done by October - luckily I don't have to rewrite the song ...

cheers
Nankstone

Date: July 20, 2022 19:37

To NankStone: i just tried to send you an e-mail , but it did not go thru . It came back to me as a " Error ".

Date: July 20, 2022 22:09

Hmmm strange, midimannz also sent me an email and that worked well with the sound file.
Do not know what it could be, maybe a typo?

Date: July 20, 2022 22:50

Error Icon
Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to gup-stoffers@web.de because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

Date: July 21, 2022 04:45

OK it's a little typo winking smiley
gup- ...(false)
gup_ ...(right)

thanks Nankstone

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-21 16:00 by Nankstone.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2029
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home