Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT Roger Waters @ Pittsburgh, PA 2022-07-06
Posted by: Dan ()
Date: July 7, 2022 07:02

always worth scrolling back, for 7 days at least, any further, dead links

[ijwthstd.blogspot.com]

ROGER WATERS @ PPG PAINTS ARENA, PITTSBURGH, PA 2022-07-06

I likely cannot do LA and wanted to see this tour so might as well get it out of the way now!

I had some inconveniences along the way. I was walking around a few hours earlier I got completely drenched in a surprise (suprise if you don't check out the forecast) storm. Came across a thrift store and got a 99 cent pair of jeans a few sizes too big a few minutes before closing. And no front pockets! But even something in my back pocket would cause them to fall down. Did the waistband underwear flip which would work for a few minutes, At least, in spite of the bag rules I was able to carry my stuff in in a plastic bag.

I was pricing a Lyft and when I was ready to call it up, the price jumped by $6 and it wasn't raining so I just tempted fate and hit the pavement again without getting wet. Except for my soggy shoes. At least the hotel has dryers.

It was a fantastic show. This wasn't the Roger Waters presents the Pink Floyd rehash. As great as those shows were this was a refreshing brand new concept though Pink Floyd songs, especially from the big 4, made up the bulk of the set. That said, the show is mainly a visual experience so if you cannot attend hopefully someone will put together a good DVD.

If you are attending, depending on the arena layout, you do not want to be too high up. Or on the dead ends at any level. Corners are find the way the screens are positioned. Center arena is perfect. Floor ... maybe if you go multiple nights but not the best option for sure.

Untracked waves, no idea when I will have a chance to track out, feel free to do what you want with them. Keeping in the chatter I pick up at the end of set 1 should be considered part of the show however.

part 1: [we.tl]
part 2: [we.tl]

Re: OT Roger Waters @ Pittsburgh, PA 2022-07-06
Posted by: Andrea82 ()
Date: July 7, 2022 08:57

Thank you!

Posted by: damerefugio ()
Date: July 7, 2022 17:42

Thanks Dan,here in argentina we also love Roger!!

Posted by: StoneZP ()
Date: July 7, 2022 20:12

thumbs up

Date: July 8, 2022 02:23

Thank you! I managed to snag some cheap seats on Monday to this show and was blown away! Worth noting that three tracks were broadcast live on iHeartRadio last night that I think are streaming on YouTube

Posted by: coffeepotman ()
Date: July 8, 2022 21:45

Thank you!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1995
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home