Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Looking for rare live solo tracks and more
Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: May 16, 2022 19:35

I learn from the setlist file post on IORR by EddieByword yesterday that the Winos closed the Copenhaguen show 92 with Start me up ! Is that true ?

Winning Ugly according to this files was played once by Jagger and co in Melbourne too!

Looking also for Undercover of the night from Buenos Aires 9/02/1995

If someone knows more winking smiley

Thx

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-16 19:44 by AntoineParis.

Re: Looking for rare live solo tracks and more
Date: May 16, 2022 21:19

Olso i'm interessed to Hear a version of one hit from december 1989 (they Switch with Harlem Shuffle and play it in 5 position or something winking smiley

Date: May 17, 2022 01:42

Check out the Stones Vault on here. There is a post in that thread with a link to an Excel spreadsheet with all the uploads.

Date: May 17, 2022 10:32

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Check out the Stones Vault on here. There is a post in that thread with a link to an Excel spreadsheet with all the uploads.

Thx, but i think i'v got almost everything from "The Stones Vaults" (i know i'm absolutely crazy)
If i made this post is for those specifics songs that i don't find in "the vaults"

Cheers

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 17, 2022 10:36

AntoineParis
I learn from the setlist file post on IORR by EddieByword yesterday that the Winos closed the Copenhaguen show 92 with Start me up ! Is that true ?

Winning Ugly according to this files was played once by Jagger and co in Melbourne too!

Looking also for Undercover of the night from Buenos Aires 9/02/1995

If someone knows more winking smiley

Thx

I never noticed that before.........confused smiley ....However, I just checked SetlistFM and played the disc, it was 'Whip it up' not 'Start me up'....

Winning ugly is right though.......(and Can't you hear me knocking and One hit.............I'll upload later.......

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-17 13:02 by EddieByword.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: May 17, 2022 11:47

nico also has it as whip it up

to bad would have loved to hear what the winos did with star me up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2111
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home