Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Charlotte and Pitssburgh concerts HELP !
Posted by: jstones ()
Date: October 9, 2021 16:55

Until now I saw a lot of links for videos for these concerts but none for audio of the whole concert.
does anybody know where to find them ?
Thanks for help

Re: Charlotte and Pitssburgh concerts HELP !
Date: October 9, 2021 21:50

I'm starting to get a bad feeling no one recorded complete audio of the Pittsburgh show, so I'm just waiting and hoping something pops up within a few weeks.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: October 10, 2021 00:57

the tapers definitely got recordings of these shows maybe even iem but way back in 2019 there was a bit of a war here between the tapers and those remastering (plus some bootleg labels making profit off of) there recordings and many tapers felt disrespected and decided not to share publicly i was hoping we'd get another chance but looks like there still holding a grudge if you ask dapsyknows (he's a taper and seem to know the community of tapers well) nicely he might be able to get you a recording of a show with some rules about not sharing it publicly or messing with the sound

in the meantime i did just post a link to a complete video of the pittsburgh show here and i'm working on a complete show audio (or as complete as possible) stereo matrix of charlotte from youtube and facebook clip audio which i should have done next week then i'll work on pittsburgh

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: October 10, 2021 13:28

Once the recording has been shared, even in private circles, it's hopeless to think it won't be share somewhere else and then remastered one day or another.
It worth for recordings, pictures and videos.
You will always get someone who will break the rule.

HMN

Date: October 10, 2021 18:22

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
I'm starting to get a bad feeling no one recorded complete audio of the Pittsburgh show, so I'm just waiting and hoping something pops up within a few weeks.

I am only a collector of audio tapes of concerts - I do not trade, sell or mater - ifdapsyknows reads this message I ask him to contact me if possible - I tried to find his address on the forum but could not find him - thanks in advance

Date: October 10, 2021 18:23

ProfessorWolf
the tapers definitely got recordings of these shows maybe even iem but way back in 2019 there was a bit of a war here between the tapers and those remastering (plus some bootleg labels making profit off of) there recordings and many tapers felt disrespected and decided not to share publicly i was hoping we'd get another chance but looks like there still holding a grudge if you ask dapsyknows (he's a taper and seem to know the community of tapers well) nicely he might be able to get you a recording of a show with some rules about not sharing it publicly or messing with the sound

in the meantime i did just post a link to a complete video of the pittsburgh show here and i'm working on a complete show audio (or as complete as possible) stereo matrix of charlotte from youtube and facebook clip audio which i should have done next week then i'll work on pittsburgh

I am only a collector of audio tapes of concerts - I do not trade, sell or mater - ifdapsyknows reads this message I ask him to contact me if possible - I tried to find his address on the forum but could not find him - thanks in advance

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: October 10, 2021 23:25

jstones

- if dapsyknows reads this message I ask him to contact me if possible - I tried to find his address on the forum but could not find him -

Click/tap on his name - [iorr.org] .

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: October 11, 2021 00:00

jstones

Until now I saw a lot of links for videos for these concerts but none for audio of the whole concert. does anybody know where to find them ?

Pittsburgh: [www.YouTube.com] - YT-Audio: [we.tl] , [www.YouTube.com] - YT-Audio: [we.tl] .

Date: October 11, 2021 10:27

Irix
jstones

Until now I saw a lot of links for videos for these concerts but none for audio of the whole concert. does anybody know where to find them ?

Pittsburgh: [www.YouTube.com] - YT-Audio: [we.tl] , [www.YouTube.com] - YT-Audio: [we.tl] .

Thank you very much appreciated

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: October 11, 2021 19:38

So many people are still on the sidelines and I am sure that includes many tapers too.

Posted by: Redstone5 ()
Date: October 12, 2021 21:03

I complety agree...I am only a collector of audio tapes of concerts - I do not trade, sell or mater - ifdapsyknows reads this message I ask him to contact me if possible ...Thank you very much !!

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: October 13, 2021 07:54

just to be clear i have no idea if dapsy has any shows or knows anyone who does just the only person here who would as far as i can tell

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: October 13, 2021 11:47

Daspyknows is easy to find

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1386
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home