Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
I am looking for a rare club gig!
Posted by: Jones679 ()
Date: November 4, 2005 02:18

Hi I have a very large stones collection in the us. And it's also because of it's wide range all #30 stones monthly's all 45s originalls posters promo t-shirts etc you think of it I have it! Been collecting my whole life since age 7! lol. But I can not for the life of me find the 100 club gig from 86 for Ian Stewart CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!!!!I will gladly pay! Or trade etc... Also I would greatly appeciate if you would kindly respond to my e-mail Stickyfingers719@aol.com Any help in the right direction will be greatly appreciated! If someone has this I may drop dead!! REALLY! I will be waiting for a reply like a kid in a candy store lol THANK YOU ALL YOU STONES FANS And especially My friend Vic who puts his heart into putting out Iorr and of course lets not forget everyone who helps also! Thanks once again!
Sincerely
Mike smiling smiley

"If Your GOING TO KICK AUOTHORITY IN THE TEETH YOU MIGHT AS WELL USE TWO FEET!"

Re: I am looking for a rare club gig!
Posted by: riccardo99 ()
Date: November 4, 2005 07:22

Sorry to disappoint you but this never surfaced. If only Bill Wyman could be convinced in letting it go....I'm sure he has a copy of that night recordings.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-11-04 11:23 by riccardo99.

Posted by: Potted Shrimp ()
Date: November 4, 2005 18:53

The show was recorded for sure.

Posted by: javier ()
Date: November 5, 2005 09:52

I´m not sure if the gig was recorded; that tribute show was made only for a few good Stones and Ian Stewart friends (I don´t see to Eric Clapton, for example, with a tape recorder there). Also, the Stones heads was far at those moments; nobody thought in the Stones like a group in 1986; I think that Charlie, Bill and Ronnie were thinking at those moments in a different musician future; of course also Mick, and the only pure Stone, the man who loved the Stones world then and always, was Keith (I don´t see to Keith Richards with a tape recorder there).
I think it´s easier to find, for example, a recording from 1981 club gig pre-tour than a 100 club 86 recording.

Date: November 5, 2005 11:10

All Stones shows since 1975 are recorded by the Stones. It's in the vault.

Posted by: Esky ()
Date: November 5, 2005 11:57

don't you just love the word "vault".
I wonder if the Stones actually have a "vault" with drawers of unsurfaced tapes....

Date: November 6, 2005 15:47

Hi well thank you everyone for answering my question if anyone had the 100 club gig.

Date: November 6, 2005 15:49

Thank you for answering my question I appreciate it!

Date: November 6, 2005 15:50

Thank You for answering my question about the 100 club gig I am looking for.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: November 6, 2005 16:21

Hello.
Its a well-known fact that NOBODY has this show, thats why nobody answeres. Ive read several places (including this forum) that the Stones insisted that they shouldnt even record it themselves. The 100 club show from 1982 is also impossible to find, but theres a bigger chance of finding that in the future than the 86 show, because it has been recorded. OK.

Date: November 6, 2005 22:15

I have known and am like family to Mr. Richards for 27 years. Wondering why and how right? K I will make it short n sweet I walked into a mall with a record store in it! A Beutifull model who worked there seen my thumbing through the stones boots. She like me was a avid stones collecter and was really good friends with Bill German who put out Beggars Banquet. She worked there. She came up to me we started saying NOWAY YOU HAVE THAT AND THAT ETC.. Anyway 3 weeks later we were married and through her I met the stones and Keith who lives 20 minutes away from me. She was also really great friends with Bill Wyman he would call her really! Anyway she was born with a heart defect and tragiccaly died on my 21st B day at 4am after barely 9 months of being married. So We used to hang out at Bill Germans upper east side apartment in manhatten. I got remarried and used to put out "Yesterday's Papers" Anyway That is how I met and have stayed in constant touch. I said what I just said to tell you I know where that vault is!!! Okay you know that huge mountain they do car comercialls on with a linx cat on the top of the car etc..?? Anyway I forget where it is I think in Brazil? Anyway The stones had a elevater put in that goes like 1/4 mile down etc.. And that is where they have things sort of like my huge collection that Everytime I go through my wharehouse I find things I can't believe I have! Well I am sure it is the same with them! This is a fact! How often Any of them go there?? But that is true Keith told me that himself in 1984! Anyway I thought you would like to know! Of course they have vaults in london sound studio's there homes etc.. But that is a majer safekeep for I guess hurricanes tornado's is my guess? I can ask But I don't like to be a pain he gives me enough outtakes from every album and session they ever have done so. The weather is just my guess but also it is not just theres it is shared by all kinds of people! Hey I would not mind being locked in there for a week with food etc.. And a big plasma screen etc.. lol Sincerely Mike smiling smiley

Date: November 6, 2005 23:46

That is amazing! What a story! I just sit here in Norway and buy bootlegs through mail when I can afford it. I suppose you have heard a lot that isnt available on "official" bootlegs? My condolanses about your wife. That was awful. Good luck!

Date: November 7, 2005 00:19

Thank You! Erick! I have one of the top 30 largest collections in the world! But....You have to understand that includes all my deceased wifes rare! vinyl and mine and a friend I got into the Stones that I was lanscaping with at age 15-17 etc.. He got into a really bad car wreck in 89 And one night said Mike take all my stones vinyl dude he was getting into all Cds and was his colledge DJ untill his accident of course etc.. So I have everything from triples of the rarest vinyl al uk release Germany Japanese Oby strips most all sealed if opened played one time lol I have all different coulered vinyl-Buttons-Never worn every tour T-shirt ever made even the only 200 made from the Paradiso club in 95 from Keith And hundreds of promo posters every tour program Vinyl from Poland man I am amazed every time I go into my wharehouse I have 8 CDs worth of all unreleased material from Their satanic Majesties ahhh lol to long to explain every Book for free Genessis ever put out from I-contact to Wyman shoots Chagall to "Blinds & Shutters-Crossfire hurricane by Michael Putland all #30 stones monthly's everything in mint a 89 steelwheels tour Jacket it's green never worn Mick gave it to me. I have the telephones still in the boxes shmuzzle puzzles all Uk releases first releases of Sticky Fingers with the zipper all Virgin Vinyls Oh man I'm tired lol But thank you for you condolences is was aover 22 years ago But you don't forget that! E-mail me back like to hear from you! I am a BIG BRIAN JONES FAN AFTER ALL! IF NOT FOR BRIAN THERE WOULD BE NO STONES! LOL smiling smiley

Date: November 7, 2005 12:52

Jones679, I think I remember you now from a while ago.... You were putting down the same story (under another name) in a different way. Hmmmm.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-11-07 12:52 by Potted Shrimp.

Posted by: drno ()
Date: November 7, 2005 13:58

Potted Shrimp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jones679, I think I remember you now from a while
> ago.... You were putting down the same story
> (under another name) in a different way. Hmmmm.
>
> So Keith, what was your inspiration naming the
> album Let it Bleed? 'I'll tell you what it would
> have been now: It would have been your face!'
>
>
>
> Edited 1 times. Last edit at 11/07/05 12:52 by
> Potted Shrimp.

You are right! His names then: Mick 40 and Hot Meat Pie. It was Nov. and Dec 2004.

Date: November 7, 2005 18:10

Yep! that was him! He's a fake....and so is his story.

Date: November 7, 2005 19:16

Pretty strange that someone would write fake stories on the internet.... I mean, why?

Date: November 7, 2005 19:17

Erik_Snow Wrote:
> Pretty strange that someone would write fake
> stories on the internet.... I mean, why?

Lonesome??? Who knows??

Posted by: Leonard Keringer ()
Date: November 7, 2005 19:59

Erik_Snow Wrote:
> Pretty strange that someone would write fake
> stories on the internet.... I mean, why?

for attention

Date: November 7, 2005 23:16

Thanks for your answeres. But, by the way, I expected in to be a lie all along. Sometimes its better to pretend to be naive, than to confront them...

Date: November 7, 2005 23:36

I am sorry I don't understand what your saying you thought was was a lie? e-mail me directly please at mickDeC1@aol.com thanks Mike smiling smiley

Date: November 7, 2005 23:48

I Never Lie Or Bs And I never ever used Hot meat pie Mick 40 yes! And what I told you about the methadone to my wife to how I met Keith cause my first wife Patti Farley who died on my 21st B day is all true and I have no trash in my can and no skeletons in my closet! And if I did why would I on my own put down my first and last name to remind those who know me who are under different screen names on different boards etc.. So I can see what there up to etc.. And don't be judge jury and prosecuter all in one unless you have proof my story has alway's been the same cause it's true! Just cause some of you remember me so what! Did I ever do anything to you!???? No! So stop stupid nonsense talk cause your board and want something or someone to talk about! I am a man of my word alway's have been and alway's will be. So unless you have proof of any wrong doings please stop your accusations which are accusing me of nothing anyway except I was once under a different name somehwere lol And by the way not thAT IT MATTERS i NEVER USED HORSEMEATPIE OR WHATEVER MIKE 40 YES.And if you choose not to believe what I say about knowing Keith that's is up to you also because you think it is so imossible like he is more than human that's probably best you don't know him. He hates people especially guy's who jump all over him like some 16 year old chick! A Guiter god in his own style yes? But otherwise just like you and me! Mike smiling smiley

Date: November 8, 2005 00:51

Hey, slow down. One cant know whats right and whats wrong over internet. If you are talking correct, you might be a bit offended over false accusations. My apologizes, in that case.

Date: November 8, 2005 02:28

I accept your apoligies! I just sent Vic some great picture he may be able to use in iorr? from the november 4th california show I was at. Hopefully he can use one or two of the 12 pictures or so I sent him?

Sincerely
Mike DeCaro. smiling smiley

Posted by: Hot Meat Pie ()
Date: November 8, 2005 10:40

This guy is absolutely nothing to do with me.

You mis-read his Mick 40 story that I unfortunately responded to last year.

NB. I live in England and follow this site, although I rarely post anything.

It's pretty simple to spot obvious stylistic differences surly?

Anyway not me, so you can see why I don't post much.

Thanks.

Date: November 8, 2005 10:49

Hot Meat Pie Wrote:
> This guy is absolutely nothing to do with me.
>
> You mis-read his Mick 40 story that I
> unfortunately responded to last year.
>
> NB. I live in England and follow this site,
> although I rarely post anything.
>
> It's pretty simple to spot obvious stylistic
> differences surly?
>
> Anyway not me, so you can see why I don't post
> much.
>
> Thanks.

You are absolutely right! I apologize for misreading the story of Mick40 you responded to!!
Best drno

Date: November 8, 2005 10:50

I know HOT MEAT PIE. I looked up on the IORRboard one year ago. You just posted a letter you had gotten from this guy.

Date: November 8, 2005 11:46

Give it up Jones679............

Date: November 8, 2005 13:55

Hey Jones679, I said IF YOU ARE TALKING CORRECT, I didnt apologize IF NOT.

Posted by: 2000 LIGHT ()
Date: November 10, 2005 02:51

some people is really loosing it completely.

jones679 ,i prefer snow white story.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1991
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home