Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Durham DVD?
Posted by: redshift ()
Date: October 25, 2005 02:41

Have there been rumors about a Durham DVD? It was a great show.

Re: Durham DVD?
Posted by: malja316 ()
Date: October 25, 2005 02:53

Well hopefully its better than the audio I have of this show...I downloaded this off of Dime and its a rough listen...

Posted by: redshift ()
Date: October 25, 2005 02:57

Agree. It's the worst sounding of the ABB shows I have. Just my luck, it was the one show I've been to.

Date: October 25, 2005 04:03

the pittsburg show off dime ain't that hot.

Date: October 25, 2005 05:51

Yeah I heard about PITT not sounding so great, such a shame because I want to hear Eddie Vedder do Wild Horses with the Stones and was hoping the quality would be at least a 9 out of 10...maybe another source will turn up sometime?...

Posted by: stoneslicks ()
Date: October 26, 2005 02:47

Mabee it will but some recorders are holding out cause there afraid it will end up on Dime !!!!!!!!

Date: October 26, 2005 03:04

every show should be on dime. i have the perfect name for the toronto show.
Echo in the Dome. lot of echo in that recording but sounds good.

Posted by: stoneslicks ()
Date: October 27, 2005 01:42

well what Im saying is true, tapers spend there time and money ,tickets, equipment, and the chance of getting in trouble, and trust me if you tape a show you dont get to enjoy it.. If some one did not pay for somthing somewhere it would not exist......... I have no probem trading or givng to a few friends but getting everything for free is not how things in this world....... I will keep it to myself before I put it on dime for nothing........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-10-27 01:44 by stoneslicks.

Date: October 27, 2005 02:03

So would it be safe to say that you taped this Pittsburgh Stones show from 2005 and your source is different from what is being posted on Dime right now? If so, how is the quality of the show you recorded?

Furthermore, you stated that you might possibly trade away a 'copy' of this...is there anything special you are looking for in return?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1838
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home