Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones - Foro Sol 14-mar-2016 Multicam
Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: January 30, 2020 13:21

[www.youtube.com]

Dan wrote:

Someone needs to do a matrix with Xavel CDs "Mascara de Peidra."

+++++++++

Antonio Spain wrote:

41.4K subscribers
my multicam edition in HD at 1080p real and 60fps, audio well synchronized and remastered with Audacity and Sound Forge. Editing avoiding blurred approaches and segments with exaggerated movement, with the best quality videos published on YouTube - complete and without spaces between songs (I only cut almost a minute before You cant allways get what you want where there is no action). Thanks to all the people who uploaded their videos and sorry for not writing the individual credits of each user, I hope you like the work I did and it would not have been possible without the people who record and share your videos. It is likely that in mid-August 2016 I will publish this concert again with improved audio.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-30 13:24 by exilestones.

Re: Rolling Stones - Foro Sol 14-mar-2016 Multicam
Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: January 30, 2020 18:45

we have mididmannz's multicam with IEM. I guess both videos are about the same quality, they mostly used the same videos.

Re: Rolling Stones - Foro Sol 14-mar-2016 Multicam
Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: January 30, 2020 20:22

Good to know. Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1463
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home