Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Tampa Audio In!!
Posted by: timewaitsforno1 ()
Date: October 20, 2005 17:40

GOt a great DAT of Tampa last night!! Short show but the boys mixed it up a bit,
Dead Flowers appears in the set which was really good, Midnight sadly enough as it
smoked!! The Miami Midnight was one of the best post-Taylor era ever!! If interested in the tape or a CDr email me at timewaitsforno1@yahoo.com I'd prefer to sell it to one of the "pros" overseas" and have a great production made out of it, but please do not insult me with offers of "some disc" of my own work. I can do my
own artwork (Probably better than you), I can print directly on the CDr so it appears to be a silver show (like you), but I dont want to deal with a bunch of people. This will not be torrented and I dont need trades. I have 2 garrage overflowing with disc. Serious buyers reach me at timewaitsforno1@yahoo.com, this are above average audience tapes, I have all the software to make them incredible CDrs, the mics and position were great both nights. Its all good. If I dont get serious offers, I will offer to the board on a limited basis. These WILL NOT BE UPLOADED AS LONG AS I HAVE THEM IN MY HANDS!!! Hate to sound terse but soooo many people who have never taped think I sit down in the potty and poof a great tape of the Stones appearsLOL!! You who tape know better. It aint like that at all. Its expensive and a pain in the butt and takes alot of enjoyment out of the show (i.e. like the 2 hot chicks in front of me I couldnt hit on, so thats worth its weight in gold right there.) OK,
contact me

- Dancing W/ Mr. D!!

Re: Tampa Audio In!!
Posted by: malja316 ()
Date: October 20, 2005 19:22

I understand what you are trying to say and you make a valid point...

However, I try and videotape shows whenever possible and want people to see my work. I videotape for myself and because I want people to see or hear it. It sounds as though all you want is money for your shows...and while that is fine, at the same time, you are shutting out 100's or more Stones fans who would love to hear your recording for free, after you sell enough copies of what you recorded...I am not saying that you selling is wrong, but after you sell enough copies of your shows (I know this could take months, maybe even a year...) I think you should consider putting them up for free on rocksoff.org's tracker OR dimeadozen.org for fans to obtain....

Just my 2 cents....I respect your opinion on this matter...hopefully, you respect mine...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-10-20 19:23 by malja316.

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: October 20, 2005 22:57

Don't bother responding to this CRAP---this is Daniel Rease once again trying to rip people off for something he doesn't have...or if he DOES have it you'll never get your hands on it!

Date: October 21, 2005 00:26

it will be on dime sometime. @#$%& buying what you can get for free.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2634
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home