Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Technical help.....
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 17, 2019 22:57

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help with me this........I'm hoping someone knows and can tell me of a reliable but free program to edit MTS/M2TS video files from camcorder.................any help much appreciated ....thanks a lot.........smileys with beer

Re: Technical help.....
Posted by: joguema ()
Date: July 17, 2019 23:35

I don't know if it can help you with MTS/M2TS files, but you should give it a try: [vidcoder.net]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-17 23:35 by joguema.

Date: July 18, 2019 00:23

joguema
I don't know if it can help you with MTS/M2TS files, but you should give it a try: [vidcoder.net]

Hi, I couldn't see anything about MTS/M2TS files in the feature list and a lot of what I did read was a mystery to me but thanks anyway......smileys with beer

Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: July 18, 2019 01:25

Are you able to transfer the video files from camcorder to PC?

Posted by: elmuseo ()
Date: July 18, 2019 01:38

Date: July 18, 2019 01:38

THE DON
Are you able to transfer the video files from camcorder to PC?

Hi the Don,,,yes, I've done that, no problem. I did also convert them to DVD files with Freemake video converter and then edited them but..............when I put it on youtube it had lost a lot of definition - too much - so....I'm hoping I can edit the original files and then get a better transfer to youtube........

Date: July 18, 2019 04:23

elmuseo
Look Here:
[filmora.wondershare.com]

Ahh, lovely, thanks alot, I shall check that out in the morning.........(tired now....thanks.....smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2175
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home