Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Help Needed! How Do You Rip Audio Tracks Off Video?
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: June 14, 2018 04:24

I need to rip the audio tracks off a blu-ray recording. How do I do that?

Also, I need to rip the audio tracks off a video that was recorded on a CF chip. How is that done?

Thanks for any assistance.

plexi

Re: Help Needed! How Do You Rip Audio Tracks Off Video?
Posted by: syrel ()
Date: June 14, 2018 09:42

If the bluray files are not protected, I think you can use TSMuxer:

[www.videohelp.com]

Select the correct m2ts input file in the top box, select the audio track you want to rip in the second box, choose 'demux' and select your saved file location...

If it is a protected bluray that needs ripping first, use DVDFab. Everything in that program is free for 30 days, but the bluray ripper stays free forever.

syrel

Date: June 14, 2018 18:01

syrel
If the bluray files are not protected, I think you can use TSMuxer:

[www.videohelp.com]

Select the correct m2ts input file in the top box, select the audio track you want to rip in the second box, choose 'demux' and select your saved file location...

If it is a protected bluray that needs ripping first, use DVDFab. Everything in that program is free for 30 days, but the bluray ripper stays free forever.

syrel

Do you think this would also work for grabbing the audio off a video that was recorded on a CF chip and definitely not protected?

plexi

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: June 15, 2018 00:01

Does 'CF' mean CompactFlash in this context? If so, compactflash is just a carrier (ie like a dvd disc). What matters is the format of the video itself. TSmuxer can do a lot of formats, so definitely try that first of all.

If it can't do it, then you need to work out exactly what the file format is. If you use Windows, then install mediainfo - [mediaarea.net] - Then right click on the video file and select mediainfo to see what codec is used.

syrel

Posted by: j.b.goode ()
Date: June 15, 2018 00:43

fully functional within the 30 day trial version:
DVD Audio Extractor will do this.

Posted by: jccfreeman ()
Date: June 15, 2018 02:19

I use free software called Any Video Converter. It can extract the audio from any type of video file to wave or flac.

Date: June 16, 2018 02:08

Boy, thanks everybody for all the helpful information. If any more suggestions or anyone else wants to chime in, I am all ears.

plexi

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1679
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home