Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: April 30, 2018 19:51

EAT 080 1973.09.16 You Don't Have To Go, Apollo Theatre, Glasgow

https://we.tl/hNMM49syVp

& don't tell me about the size of my font! smiling bouncing smiley

Re: POST: GLASGOW 16TH SEPTEMBER 1973
Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: April 30, 2018 21:50

Is there any reason why you are posting this. It's already out there . Is this an upgrade?. What is your source recording ?

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: April 30, 2018 22:04

All about you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-30 23:48 by midnrambler.

Posted by: MrTurner ()
Date: April 30, 2018 22:24

After quick listen through some of the tracks I would say this is an upgrade in sound quality compared to the muddy sound I've heard on previous releases.

So good post Heilobaas - thankyou.

Date: April 30, 2018 22:44

MrTurner
After quick listen through some of the tracks I would say this is an upgrade in sound quality compared to the muddy sound I've heard on previous releases.

Oh ok so you don't have this release ? well then yes it could be an upgrade. Depending on What are you comparing it to. What source are you comparing it to ?

Date: April 30, 2018 23:26

Tonstone
MrTurner

Oh ok so you don't have this release ? well then yes it could be an upgrade. Depending on What are you comparing it to. What source are you comparing it to ?

I'm going to drop my mask of social politesse. Why don't you stop asking inane questions, say thank you, and shut up? I do not require an answer, thank you.

Date: April 30, 2018 23:28

Tonstone
Is there any reason why you are posting this. It's already out there . Is this an upgrade?. What is your source recording ?

If you would look at the source before allowing your nimble fingers to fly to the keyboard, you would see that the information is provided. Shall I cut your vegetables up for you as well, lad?

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: April 30, 2018 23:49

If I didn't make a mistake is the one I posted some month ago
[iorr.org]
and it's now in the Vault
[iorr.org]
only for the info!
Norbert

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-30 23:50 by StonyRoad.

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: May 1, 2018 01:20

I may have missed something...but...we are now complaining about a Stones recording being posted?

If you have it already...fine...but not everybody has everything or is as assiduous as many of us in checking this thread out...

If you have it...great...and all info is welcome...as per Norbert...but to query a posting?
I have often missed a posting...but being English...are too refined/embarrassed to request a repost...ok, maybe that's just me winking smiley

Chill out all and enjoy the music
Yes, I have been out for a drink or three!!
cool smiley

Posted by: MrTurner ()
Date: May 1, 2018 02:03

I've just returned after a few hours out.

I have two previous downloads in store both I think coming from the same source. One posted by Heiloobaas on Aug 16th 2015 his source he stated was DAC-90. The other is the 'Dancing With Mr M' bootleg which I downloaded a couple of weeks later.

Obviously I didn't notice/missed Stonyroads's sound upgrade post... oh well...
If this is sourced from your original post Norbet well thanks for that.. it's good to share.

Just as a matter of interest I attended one of the shows in the Apollo in 1973. I thought it was fantastic. To be honest I can't quite remember if it was the 1st (16th) or the second (17th) show - I'm leaning towards the second...

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-01 04:03 by MrTurner.

Date: May 1, 2018 02:05

Thanks a million, Heiloobaas! This upload is a welcomed change from the six-second samplers other users are offering us! grinning smiley

Posted by: werther2003 ()
Date: May 1, 2018 02:39

StonyRoad
If I didn't make a mistake is the one I posted some month ago
Norbert

Yes, indeed Norbert!
Original text file in your post:

« You Don’t Have To Go To Harlem » (Eat A Peach EAT080)
16 September 1973 – Apollo Theatre, Glasgow, Scotland
I found this one this summer and I think others can be interesting on
Of course it’s coming from my silver Cd without any modification and extracted with EAC.
I don’t scan the covers because they can be easy find on the great dbboots : [www.dbboots.com]

01 – introduction
02 – Brown Sugar
03 – Gimme Shelter
04 – Happy
05 – Tumbling Dice
06 – Star Star
07 – Dancing With Mr D
08 – Angie
09 – Y C A G W Y W
10 – Midnight Rambler
11 – Honky Tonk Women
12 – All Down The Line
13 – Rip This Joint
14 – Jumping Jack Flash
15 – Street Fighting Man
16 - Closure
Enjoy
Norbert O. (aka StonyRoad)
(EAT 12/13/14 coming soon)

By the way:
For any posts it would be helpful if the source(s) (and /or the original uploader) is declared!
Then it's a lot easier to compare with other sources in the collection.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-01 02:50 by werther2003.

Date: May 1, 2018 10:00

Whoa!! HEILOOBAAS.
'Say thank you, and shut up?' No need to be rude.
As this had only been uploaded a few month's ago
I was merly asking what the source was to establish If it was an indeed an upgrade or remaster of Norbert’s posting. If you don't require an answer why the question? Judging by your keyboard skills with your not so nimble fingers, I think you would be the last person I would let anywhere near to CuTtinG my vegetables LOL !!, but thanks for the offer and taking the time to post your comments and recording. Thank you.

Posted by: ahgriorr ()
Date: May 3, 2018 10:15

Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2901
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home