Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Question about MFG#60 "The Roadie tape
Posted by: adrianmfa2 ()
Date: April 27, 2018 13:44

After the show there is a recording about an rehearsal, is it the same date as the show or is it something else?

Thanks!

Re: Question about MFG#60 "The Roadie tape
Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: April 27, 2018 14:12

not sure what you mean.
after brown sugar, there are just some backstage snippets from the stones leaving the stadium.

Date: April 28, 2018 03:44

Thanks Falo for you answer: After the show and the backstage, there is what seems to be an rehearsal, starting the filming from the front of the stage with the camara stay and then with some close-ups and there is no audience. The songs are Satisfaction, Miss you, Wanna hold you, Anybody seen my baby, 19th nervous breakdown, Out of control, Miss you II.

Date: April 28, 2018 10:04

sorry, I still dont get it. my DVD ends with the firworks and there is nothing else. are you talking about the source video or MfG60?

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: April 28, 2018 10:37

adrianmfa2
After the show there is a recording about an rehearsal, is it the same date as the show or is it something else?

Thanks!

There is no video of a rehearsal after the show. Only, as Falo said, some snipptes of the Stones leaving the venue. Even in the raw files.

Date: April 28, 2018 13:36

strange... I'm going to extract the file and upload it so you can check it.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: April 28, 2018 16:35

Is this a bootlegged version of the bootleg with added bootleg ending? How dare them bootleggers...boo!

Posted by: WetWillie ()
Date: April 28, 2018 19:45

adrianmfa2
Thanks Falo for you answer: After the show and the backstage, there is what seems to be an rehearsal, starting the filming from the front of the stage with the camara stay and then with some close-ups and there is no audience. The songs are Satisfaction, Miss you, Wanna hold you, Anybody seen my baby, 19th nervous breakdown, Out of control, Miss you II.

My copy of this dvd has:

Bonus Material
48 minutes of "roadie tape" from final dress rehearsal Soldier Field, Chicago September 21, 1997:
Satisfaction, Miss You, Anybody Seen My Baby?, 19th Nervous Breakdown, Under My Thumb, Out Of Control, Miss You.

I am pretty sure I made that dvd from vhs. Maybe you have a copy of my homemade dvd and not Falo's version? I used to do a lot of trading.

Date: April 28, 2018 22:22

WetWillie
adrianmfa2

My copy of this dvd has:

Bonus Material
48 minutes of "roadie tape" from final dress rehearsal Soldier Field, Chicago September 21, 1997:
Satisfaction, Miss You, Anybody Seen My Baby?, 19th Nervous Breakdown, Under My Thumb, Out Of Control, Miss You.

I am pretty sure I made that dvd from vhs. Maybe you have a copy of my homemade dvd and not Falo's version? I used to do a lot of trading.

that may explain things. thanks.
makes sense, those rehearsals were without audience, listenend to it from outside of the stadium.

Posted by: diverseharmonics ()
Date: April 29, 2018 03:41

Those were both great shows---man what setlists!!

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: April 29, 2018 21:16

For those interested in the
"48 minutes of "roadie tape" from final dress rehearsal Soldier Field, Chicago September 21, 1997" (in mp4!!!):

WT links, valid 7 days from now (download both parts before extracting!):

Part 1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

Chris from Belgium

Date: April 29, 2018 23:12

WetWillie
adrianmfa2

My copy of this dvd has:

Bonus Material

Yes, correct, this are the stuff, thanks!!!!

Posted by: werther2003 ()
Date: April 29, 2018 23:14

The Rolling Stones
Chicago 1997 (DVD-9)
ZitRock ZR-DVD-RST-15-01

reworked version with remasterd audio (LPCM audio)

1) Double Door Club, Chicago, September 18, 1997 - complete show (running time: 74')
01) Little Queenie
02) 19th Nervous Breakdown
03) You Got Me Rocking
04) Crazy Mama
05) The Last Time
06) Anybody Seen My Baby?
07) Out Of Control
08) Let It Bleed
09) Shame Shame Shame
10) Honky Tonk Women
11) Start Me Up
12) Jumpin’ Jack Flash
13) Encore: Brown Sugar

2) Double Door Club, Chicago, September 18, 1997 - satellite feed (running time: 13')
01) Let It Bleed (part only)
02) Getting Tickets
03) The "Stones" are coming!
04 Honky Tonk Women (part only)
05) Out Of Control (part only)
06) Brown Sugar (part only)
07) Interview Mick Jagger
08) Interview Keith Richards
09) Interview Ron Wood
10) Interview Michael Cohl
11) Fan Sound Bites - Post Show

3) Soldier Field - September 21, 1997 - rehearsals (with remastered audio) (running time: 46')
01) Satisfaction
02) Miss You (1)
03) I Wanna Hold You
04) Anybody Seen My Baby?
05) 19th Nervous Breakdown
06) Under My Thumb
07) Out Of Control
08) Miss You (2)

[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 813
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home