Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Changing Times in Trading
Posted by: BOBM ()
Date: September 24, 2005 22:13

The new rage of downloading shows has it's pros and cons. It is a fast way to share the music, but it's having an effect on trading too. Some people who record shows want to use them for trading, and if they get distributed to hundreds immediately they lose their value to get good trades for them. As a result, many versions of shows that have been taped are being held in close knit circles,or not released at all, and the only version circulating to the broad group of fans is the one that came off dimeadozen or the other dowload sites.

Re: Changing Times in Trading
Posted by: sumi ()
Date: September 25, 2005 01:43

100% true f**k "digital modern ne age"...

Re: Changing Times in Trading
Posted by: harlito1969 ()
Date: September 25, 2005 03:05

I am just starting to see some of the recent shows come around. I have a core group af about ten that I trade with from the US, Canada, Austria, Japan, England, the Netherlands, Spain, and France. I am sure each of these traders (and friends) have another half dozen or so that they trade with. It is taking alot longer this tour to get stuff out but it is coming.
Norway, Sweden, Germany, Australia, Uraguay, Argentina, Ireland, Switzerland ... small small world!
BOBM , have patience... Do you think the set lists not changing much has an effect?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1536
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home