Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 3 of 6
Re: Unknown Alternate Versions - Emotional Rescue & Tattoo You - Files Up For Trade - Samples
Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: May 1, 2018 23:35

ReelStone
Tonstone
ReelStone
Tonstone
...do not try and insult...

I never did.

Whatever!!! .
Please I hope you complete your trade and move on, Thanks for the entertainment. It's been a Gas. No hard feelings on my part. If I met you in a pub in Scotland I would still buy you a beer. Take Care smileys with beer

This one deserves an appropriate comment at an appropriate time.

Don't waste your time I could not care less about your appropriate comments. Please move on you are becoming very boring. This will be my last words to you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-01 23:42 by Tonstone.

Re: Unknown Alternate Versions - Emotional Rescue & Tattoo You - Files Up For Trade - Samples
Posted by: ouroux58 ()
Date: May 2, 2018 00:34

ReelStone
Tonstone
ReelStone
Tonstone
...do not try and insult...

I never did.

Whatever!!! .
Please I hope you complete your trade and move on, Thanks for the entertainment. It's been a Gas. No hard feelings on my part. If I met you in a pub in Scotland I would still buy you a beer. Take Care smileys with beer

Just to know: Are you a parrot?

Posted by: ReelStone ()
Date: May 2, 2018 00:58

Tonstone
Don't waste your time I could not care less about your appropriate comments. Please move on you are becoming very boring. This will be my last words to you.

Date: May 2, 2018 00:59

ouroux58

Date: May 2, 2018 10:43

ReelStone
ouroux58

That's What I thought, or a robot, perhaps a parrot robot.
Now you can post again you favorite sentence.Now you can post again you favorite sentence.Now you can post again you favorite sentence.Now you can post again you favorite sentence.Now you can post again you favorite sentence.Now you can post again you favorite sentence.Now you can post again you favorite sentence.Now you can post again you favorite sentence.Now you can post again you favorite sentence.Now you can post again you favorite sentence.Now you can post again you favorite sentence.Now you can post again you favorite sentence.Now you can post again you favorite sentence.Now you can post again you favorite sentence.Now you can post again you favorite sentence.Now you can post again you favorite sentence.Now you can post again you favorite sentence said the Parrot!

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: May 2, 2018 11:47

I'm getting tired reading all these comments!

If people would just contact ReelStone through his e-mail address if they are interested (and maybe get some more info), we wouldn't have 3 pages of discussions, "insults" back and forth and so on.

After all, this is the "Buy, Sell, Trade" section, not the "Share what you have" section. (although I'm very grateful to those who do share for free!)

One of these days, probably after the Tour, BV is going to re-organize the site and there will probably be an extra section for sharing.

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 2, 2018 11:59

coowouters

If people would just contact ReelStone through his e-mail address if they are interested (and maybe get some more info), we wouldn't have 3 pages of discussions, "insults" back and forth and so on.

After all, this is the "Buy, Sell, Trade" section, not the "Share what you have" section. (although I'm very grateful to those who do share for free!)

One of these days, probably after the Tour, BV is going to re-organize the site and there will probably be an extra section for sharing.

The problem is, he doesn't always reply to enquiries about exactly what he's offering or what he wants............so anti social....hence bad reaction...........(I asked something once on a thread...........no reply .....so not worth any more serious time thinking or discussing his (or the Stones' to be precise)'product'.................confused smiley

I asked on the thread so that others here might be better informed too.............

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: May 2, 2018 12:10

coowouters

thumbs up

this will be a great idea!

Posted by: elmuseo ()
Date: May 2, 2018 15:31

StonyRoad
coowouters

thumbs up

this will be a great idea!

Applausehot smileysmileys with beerthumbs up

Posted by: nick ()
Date: May 2, 2018 18:50

Buy / Sell / Tease

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: May 2, 2018 18:55

Buy / Sell / Trade / Tease / Fight

Date: May 2, 2018 20:31

nick
Buy / Sell / Tease

Date: May 2, 2018 21:30

ReelStone
nick
Buy / Sell / Tease

No, I already did it for you.

Posted by: Kingbeebuzz ()
Date: May 2, 2018 22:23

Reelstone.........would an un-circulating complete live show from Liverpool 1971 (soundboard 2nd show) be enough to trade with you ??

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: May 3, 2018 01:16

I don't know...I mean I already floated the 1986 Club 100 video!!!

Date: May 3, 2018 01:19

scottkeef
I don't know...I mean I already floated the 1986 Club 100 video!!!

If that doesn't work he's got to be looking for vital organs.

Date: May 4, 2018 14:38

dcba
...I usually have a sexual orgasm after 10 seconds that's 4 extra seconds of pleasure for me!...

Keep it up!

Date: May 5, 2018 03:25

nick
Buy / Sell / Tease

Gold for the rich, tease for the poor.

Date: May 5, 2018 08:08

Since you are responding a 2nd time to my comment either I hit a nerve or you are offering to let me buy my way in?

Date: May 5, 2018 12:58

ReelStone
nick
Buy / Sell / Tease

Gold for the rich, tease for the poor.

Rich get food, poor will get appetite

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: May 5, 2018 16:53

nick
Since you are responding a 2nd time to my comment either I hit a nerve or you are offering to let me buy my way in?

While ReelStone can deliver the goods, he definitely enjoys winding IORRians up. He's practiced in the art of irritation.

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: May 5, 2018 17:42

Rocky Dijon
While ReelStone can deliver the goods, he definitely enjoys winding IORRians up. He's practiced in the art of irritation.

Maybe he can, but he does not. He has never delivered anything here so far except for warm words.

Date: May 5, 2018 20:52

midnrambler
Rocky Dijon

Maybe he can, but he does not. He has never delivered anything here so far except for warm words.

We call that "P'tite bite"!

Date: May 6, 2018 01:23

Dear Reelstone, please can I have a 'This one deserves an appropriate comment at an appropriate time'............. I'm feeling left out..........smoking smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-06 01:23 by EddieByword.

Date: May 6, 2018 12:56

ouroux58

No. Are you a frog?

Date: May 6, 2018 14:36

ReelStone
ouroux58

No. Are you a frog?

As you reply for the 2nd time to the same message, admit you are a parrot! smoking smiley

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: May 6, 2018 16:32

Nonsense. "Frog" was a play on words. Robots aren't that clever. ReelStone is clever and has a sense of humor and has rarities most of us don't. None of us has to play along. Either enjoy the fun or wait patiently for the material to be shared. I look at his posts as a harbinger of what is to come.

Date: May 6, 2018 23:15

Tonstone
...Without Prejudice.

Without Substance.

Date: May 8, 2018 20:11

Tonstone
...Thanks for the entertainment...

Too little, too late.

Date: May 9, 2018 01:34

ReelStone
Tonstone
...Thanks for the entertainment...

Too little, too late.

Two shoes Siadwell?.......getting a bit above you self aren't tu?

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 3 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1845
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home