Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6
Unknown Alternate Versions - Emotional Rescue & Tattoo You - Files Up For Trade - Samples
Posted by: ReelStone ()
Date: April 19, 2018 21:26

Up for trade are several unknown alternate versions of tracks from the period of Emotional Rescue & Tattoo You.

Samples (Dance & Start Me Up): DOWNLOAD

| CONTACT |

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-24 01:28 by ReelStone.

Re: Unknown Alternate Versions - Emotional Rescue & Tattoo You - Files Up For Trade - Samples
Posted by: gimme_shelter ()
Date: April 19, 2018 22:23

from those 6-8 seconds fragments you can't tell ANYTHING.

Re: Unknown Alternate Versions - Emotional Rescue & Tattoo You - Files Up For Trade - Samples
Date: April 19, 2018 22:38

gimme_shelter

This one deserves an appropriate comment at an appropriate time.

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: April 19, 2018 23:03

ReelStone
gimme_shelter

This one deserves an appropriate comment at an appropriate time.[/quote

Appropriate.

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: April 20, 2018 00:16

jjjjjjj again man, you're great!!!!

Date: April 20, 2018 17:31

gimme_shelter

I have never accused you for being an expert.

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: April 20, 2018 20:53

Oh no, not you again...

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: April 20, 2018 21:21

midnrambler
Oh no, not you again...

grinning smiley

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: April 20, 2018 21:48

I have some epic outtakes from John Hiatt for your consideration

Date: April 20, 2018 23:17

BIGGER BANG TRACK 10.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: April 21, 2018 01:41

ReelStone
Up for trade are several unknown alternate versions of tracks from the period of Emotional Rescue & Tattoo You.

How many? Titles?

Posted by: gimme_shelter ()
Date: April 21, 2018 13:23

ReelStone
gimme_shelter

And i have never claimed i am one. Still: from those 6-8 seconds fragments you can't tell ANYTHING. Now you can go and f. yourself.

Date: April 21, 2018 14:31

gimme_shelter
ReelStone
gimme_shelter

And i have never claimed i am one. Still: from those 6-8 seconds fragments you can't tell ANYTHING. Now you can go and f. yourself.

Date: April 21, 2018 18:34

Munichhilton

So no? Not a fan of Hiatt...

Posted by: ouroux58 ()
Date: April 21, 2018 21:16

Munichhilton
Munichhilton

I have some from Tino Rossi if you are looking for!

Posted by: JMARKO ()
Date: April 21, 2018 22:53

You can actually tell they both have alternate vocals at least. But, yeah, they are pretty bad samples if you’re trying to spark interest.

Date: April 21, 2018 23:50

JMARKO
You can actually tell they both have alternate vocals at least. But, yeah, they are pretty bad samples if you’re trying to spark interest.

Date: April 22, 2018 01:57

gimme_shelter

Remco, why are you so rude? I have NEVER EVER accused you for being an expert.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: April 22, 2018 02:32

Eh-oh! This dialectic is right up there w/Naomi Campbell using her PA for target practice with a mobile...

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: April 22, 2018 18:37

JMARKO
...pretty bad samples if you’re trying to spark interest.

In the future can I please draw on your expertise, insight and wisdom?

Date: April 22, 2018 20:56

Reelstone.

Please make at least one 'Appropriate Comment'.I have read your posts. You come on here trying extract a trade, fair play, It is a Buy, Sell,Trade, forum. but what exactly do you have re your Unknown Alternate Versions - Emotional Rescue & Tattoo You - Files Up For Trade - Samples and what do you want in return ?. Rather than come on here and talk in riddles and try and ridicule guy's who have been posting here free for years, who dare! to question you and look for answers. You would be better served and would get a better response If you where up front and honest. So Please either put up, or shut up, and do not try and insult valued IORR members with your innuendos or better still go and pollute some other forum as your are becoming very tiresome here. Without Prejudice.

Date: April 22, 2018 21:34

Tonstone
Reelstone.

Please make at least one 'Appropriate Comment'.I have read your posts. You come on here trying extract a trade, fair play, It is a Buy, Sell,Trade, forum. but what exactly do you have re your Unknown Alternate Versions - Emotional Rescue & Tattoo You - Files Up For Trade - Samples and what do you want in return ?. Rather than come on here and talk in riddles and try and ridicule guy's who have been posting here free for years, who dare! to question you and look for answers. You would be better served and would get a better response If you where up front and honest. So Please either put up, or shut up, and do not try and insult valued IORR members with your innuendos or better still go and pollute some other forum as your are becoming very tiresome here. Without Prejudice.

Date: April 22, 2018 21:46

ReelStone
Tonstone
Reelstone.

Ah!! I see you are not being very Appropriate. Have you heard about the Midnight Rambler?, Everybody's Got To Go.... Without Prejudice

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-04-22 21:56 by Tonstone.

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: April 22, 2018 22:29

ReelStone

This one deserves an appropriate time for an appropriate comment.

Date: April 22, 2018 22:51

Munichhilton
Munichhilton

So no? Is this the appropriate time to answer? John writes great tunes. Many of them far superior to Emotional Rescue...far, far superior...so no?

Posted by: U2Stonesfan ()
Date: April 23, 2018 00:12

ReelStone
JMARKO
...pretty bad samples if you’re trying to spark interest.

In the future can I please draw on your expertise, insight and wisdom?

It doesn't take an expert to grasp the concept that the standard for sharing samples is generally 30 seconds to 90 seconds.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: April 23, 2018 00:30

Tonstone
ReelStone
Tonstone
Reelstone.

Ah!! I see you are not being very Appropriate. Have you heard about the Midnight Rambler?, Everybody's Got To Go.... Without Prejudice

Come on now Tonstone...........he's being very appropriate for someone trying to appropriate all the attention of this board without giving anything Reel back.................but he's not a real stone, he's in the Trolling Stones............and a very good troll too..........expert.

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: April 23, 2018 02:29

Munichhilton
Munichhilton
Munichhilton

So no? Is this the appropriate time to answer? John writes great tunes. Many of them far superior to Emotional Rescue...far, far superior...so no?

Maybe yes...maybe in addition to some bed & breakfast at a certain location...

...contracts prepared,fresh fruits included...maybe.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: April 23, 2018 04:09

shortfatfanny
Munichhilton
Munichhilton
Munichhilton

I just wanted to let you know I don't get out of my Lear jet for anything less than a 500 sq. foot private suite with hot and cold running gratis pharmaceuticals. You can take that notion of Hilton anything and put it where the monkey man put the nuts.

I'm enjoying this thread; it's like Dynasty and Pages 3 & 6 rolled into one! IORR members never engage in internecine warfare and it's being done by the Queensberry Rules, baby!

Date: April 23, 2018 17:44

shortfatfanny
Munichhilton
Munichhilton
Munichhilton

This will be difficult and time consuming to arrange. Were talking about Emotional Rescue here not the Lost Licks after all...I need some time to think. Please excuse me while I hideaway

Goto Page: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1885
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home