Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request:Oct. 18th 1981 Candlestick
Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: March 19, 2018 22:41

My first Stones show. Oct. 18th, 1981, Candlestick. I have the vinyl Tie Me Down/Turn Me Loose, but would like a CD copy of the entire show if possible. CDR is fine, not looking for collecting value but would like to listen to the entire show I was at!

thanks

Re: Request:Oct. 18th 1981 Candlestick
Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: March 19, 2018 22:58

snoopy2
My first Stones show. Oct. 18th, 1981, Candlestick. I have the vinyl Tie Me Down/Turn Me Loose, but would like a CD copy of the entire show if possible. CDR is fine, not looking for collecting value but would like to listen to the entire show I was at!

thanks
you can download two good versions on the vault
[iorr.org]
Norbert

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: March 20, 2018 23:11

StonyRoad
snoopy2

thanks
you can download two good versions on the vault
[iorr.org]
Norbert

Thank you. Have been trying too avoid downloading files since I keep hearing that if you don't know what you're doing it can invite trouble to your computer? If anyone has either an original or homemade version I'm happy to buy/trade.

Thank you!

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: March 21, 2018 00:05

Snoopy, email me and I'll send my copy to you via weTransfer. It has never messed with my computer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1931
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home