Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Düsseldorf + Arnhem DVDs
Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: November 24, 2017 12:35

Hi there folks.

This is Stones wonderland here! I really dig all those data and am mesmerised by the amount of work people put into sharing. This is garanteed to make us happy so here I'ld like to wholeheartedly thank you for all of this great stuff.

I'm very far from being a completeist. However, I looked for the DVDs from Düseldorf and Arnhem 2017 at we.tl but couldn't find 'em. Guess I'm just too late on this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-24 12:56 by waterrats.

Re: Düsseldorf + Arnhem DVDs
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: November 24, 2017 12:48

Don't have the Arnhem...
As for the Düsseldorf, which one would you like; the midimannz or Zitrock version (both are DVD9).

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: November 24, 2017 12:56

waterrats
Hi there folks.

This is Stones wonderland here! I really dig all those data and am mesmerised by the amount of work people put into sharing. This is garanteed to make us happy so here I'ld like to wholeheartedly thank you for all of this great stuff.

I'm very far from being acompleteist. However, I looked for the DVDs from Düseldorf and Arnhem 2017 at we.tl but couldn't find 'em. Guess I'm just too late on this?

arnehm & düsseldorf is MY job. in the next 3-4 weeks, both shows will be uploaded, arnhem first.

Date: November 24, 2017 13:14

falo01
arnehm & düsseldorf is MY job. in the next 3-4 weeks, both shows will be uploaded, arnhem first.

Just had a look at your Münich and it's great!
Looking forward to the next ones, especially Arnhem because I don't think that that one is already available as a DVD.

The 2 Düsseldorf DVDs that are already available, are both using the same source (Daydream Visuals). Maybe there's some other material used, but that's something I have to check.
Are you also going to use that source (or part of it)? And which Audio?

Chris from Belgium

Date: November 24, 2017 13:29

coowouters
Don't have the Arnhem...
As for the Düsseldorf, which one would you like; the midimannz or Zitrock version (both are DVD9).

Hi Chris! :-)

Thanks for your offer. As I can't decide which one to choose (don't know the differences) I'ld take any you can provide.

I'ld simply prefer the better video-quality if I had to decide.

Posted by: hobshobs1 ()
Date: November 24, 2017 13:35

> Falo: "arnehm & düsseldorf is MY job. in the next 3-4 weeks, both shows will be uploaded, arnhem first." <

Thanks. Really looking forward to these. Love your work.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-24 13:37 by hobshobs1.

Date: November 24, 2017 14:20

coowouters
falo01

Looking forward to the next ones, especially Arnhem because I don't think that that one is already available as a DVD.

The 2 Düsseldorf DVDs that are already available, are both using the same source (Daydream Visuals). Maybe there's some other material used, but that's something I have to check.

there`s not much good video for arnhem on youtube to choose from but I video taped the complete show myself so it´s ok.
audio will be my own audio and a matrix as 2nd audio.

düsseldorf: I will not use much from the daydream video, mostly the ollie fabeck videos and my own video. but what I will use is the daydream audio because it has a nice punch. an alternate audio will be on the dvd too.

I have to say, both arnhem & düsseldorf are not perfect in sound, it´s an arena sound, there is nothing we can do about it.

munich and zürich are much better, because they are outdoor!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-24 14:23 by falo01.

Date: November 24, 2017 16:10

falo01
coowouters
falo01

there`s not much good video for arnhem on youtube to choose from but I video taped the complete show myself so it´s ok.

düsseldorf: I will not use much from the daydream video, mostly the ollie fabeck videos and my own video. but what I will use is the daydream audio because it has a nice punch. an alternate audio will be on the dvd too.

I have to say, both arnhem & düsseldorf are not perfect in sound, it´s an arena sound, there is nothing we can do about it.

Woah, falo01, that sounds really good! I am *very* much looking forward to anything here in this context! smiling bouncing smiley

Been to both shows, with my son ...
And yes, there were huge echos if you stood almost in the middle of the arena, at least that's my experience in D'dorf. It sounded better if you stuck your fingers into the ears, hehehe ...

Yup - that makes my christmas for this year! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-24 16:16 by waterrats.

Date: November 24, 2017 16:31

waterrats

And yes, there were huge echos if you stood almost in the middle of the arena, at least that's my experience in D'dorf. It sounded better if you stuck your fingers into the ears, hehehe ...

Yup - that makes my christmas for this year! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

the good thing is, in my impression, the DVDs sound better than the original sound in the arenas. when only I think of the loud air conditioning system that was running in düsseldorf....

Date: November 24, 2017 16:34

falo01
waterrats

the good thing is, in my impression, the DVDs sound better than the original sound in the arenas. when only I think of the loud air conditioning system that was running in düsseldorf....

well that sounds great, too! grinning smiley

What was the position of your take at that shows?

Date: November 24, 2017 16:53

waterrats

munich, zurich, düsseldorf more or less front row behind the golden circle
(seats or standing), keith side, center in düsseldorf.

arnhem golden circle, keith side, about 10m to front row

Date: November 24, 2017 17:08

falo01

Thanks for the info.
Looking forward to the DVDs!

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: November 24, 2017 22:12

coowouters
Don't have the Arnhem...

Both are the same single cam source, the new upcoming Falo version will be the one you will want

Date: November 24, 2017 23:34

falo01
waterrats

WOAH! It couldn't get any better that this...

I bet you get the best out of the audio there possible... Did you raise the micro up for the whole show? I tried to stream for us at D'dorf, but we were blocked when the Stones took the stage ...

Date: November 24, 2017 23:54

waterrats
falo01
waterrats

I bet you get the best out of the audio there possible... Did you raise the micro up for the whole show? I tried to stream for us at D'dorf, but we were blocked when the Stones took the stage ...

No i Had my mich fixes at my Dollar. Audio taping ist never a big Deal.

Date: November 25, 2017 00:35

falo01
waterrats
falo01
waterrats

No i Had my mich fixes at my Dollar. Audio taping ist never a big Deal.

Cool!

But the video is another thing, right?

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: November 27, 2017 01:11

Great news, I really like your work. Looking forward to your Arnhem!

Date: December 4, 2017 12:22

shattered1978
Great news, I really like your work. Looking forward to your Arnhem!

Same here - a really NICE christmas gift! grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2027
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home