Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST : off DIME The Rolling Stones Tuesday September 12th 2017 Olympiastadion München, Bavaria
Posted by: nbutton ()
Date: October 27, 2017 21:21

WT (expires 3rd November

The Rolling Stones
Tuesday September 12th 2017
Olympiastadion
München, Bavaria

Upped by Alysha

01 Intro
02 Sympathy For The Devil
03 It's Only Rock'n Roll
04 Tumbling Dice
05 Out Of Control
06 Just Your Fool
07 Ride 'Em On Down
08 Dancing With Mr D
09 You Can't Always Get What You Want
10 Beast Of Burden
11 Paint It Black
12 Honky Tonk Women
13 Band introductions
14 Happy
15 Slipping Away
16 Midnight Rambler
17 Miss You
18 Street Fighting Man
19 Start Me Up
20 Brown Sugar
21 Satisfaction
22 Encore Break
23 Gimme Shelter
24 Jumping Jack Flash

Neumann KM140’s > Naiant Tinybox > Sony PCM M10
(Adobe Audition CC and HarBal 3.7 where slightly used)

Twenty-seven years ago I first traveled to a rock show out of my home country and that trip was to the Olympiastadion in Munich to see an old English rock band that started out in the early sixties of the last century. Would you have told me 1990 that I will be around for the full second half of their career and see them eighteen more times I would have called you crazy.

Now I was back at the Olympiastadion with some 65’000 other fans. Tickets to the pit where €799 and a seat close to the stage in front of the standing area came at €499. Even if I could pay that much I would not, and so I went with the Luck Dip lottery tickets for €65 that can end you up anywhere in the stadium and i ended up in the Pit.

The Rolling Stones blew my Mind back in the early June of 1990 and they did it now again. Seeing them up close revealed something beautiful to me and that was them having a blast. Everbody up on stage was visibly having a fantastic mood and it seemed to me that really everyone was heartfully enjoying to rock out. And yes there where imperfections, but wasn’t that always the case with the Stones? This night was not about the little imperfections, but all about the joyful little smiles between everyone who was on stage.

As it happens from time to time I came home with a little audio souvenir. But sorry, this time it’s only just a souvenir of a fan having an amazing time rockin’ along with the band in the Pit. It therefore has some imperfections, but I don’t care and I hope you don’t either too much. It was just too hard to stand still the whole time and you can hear that on the tape here and there, but I hope you’ll enjoy it anyway…

Re: POST : off DIME The Rolling Stones Tuesday September 12th 2017 Olympiastadion München, Bavaria
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: October 27, 2017 21:24

Thx!
Alysha's tape of the Zurich 2014 show was so good it was "borrowed" by DAC for their silver release of the show...

Re: POST : off DIME The Rolling Stones Tuesday September 12th 2017 Olympiastadion München, Bavaria
Posted by: hobshobs1 ()
Date: October 27, 2017 23:56

Thanks for sharing / uploading.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: October 28, 2017 00:07

hobshobs1
Thanks for sharing / uploading.
+1! thumbs up

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: October 28, 2017 00:19

alysha is always great, zurich 2017 will be great too!

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: October 28, 2017 04:49

Looking forward to this, thanks

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: October 30, 2017 15:21

I don't wish to appear over anxious, but was just wondering when we might see Alysha's Zurich recording being made available? It was really a fantastic concert and I would love to hear an even better recording! Thanks

Posted by: Norbert ()
Date: October 31, 2017 09:03

Thanks a lot!
CrazyMama

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2315
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home