Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Copenhagen 2017 - Of All The 2017 No Filter Audience Recordings This Is The Best - Sample
Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: May 16, 2018 20:56

Munichhilton
silkcut1978_
Come up with a "new" show from 1969 to 1976 - San Antonio 1975 for example and I will write you tons of emails but a reference recording from 2017 is monkey business. Who cares? At least not me.

Silky I gotta assume most don’t care about a 2017 recording of this particular band. It’s kind of like a boot of the touring Elvis show last year that has no Elvis...just the shell of his 70s touring band. So it’s definitely not a 1>1 trade for a nice uncirculated 1975. I gotta assume some completists would want it though. Thanks again for all your shares over the years pal! It’s much appreciated

Thanks for your kind words - more to come as I'm beginning to dig out my old tapes smiling smiley

Re: Copenhagen 2017 - Of All The 2017 No Filter Audience Recordings This Is The Best - Sample
Posted by: ReelStone ()
Date: May 17, 2018 13:27

silkcut1978_
Come up with a "new" show...and I will write you tons of emails...Who cares? At least not me.

Son, you can put that one where the sun doesn't shine smileys with beer

All I see is a profile of a potential leaker.

You are a well-known uploader, you have allegedly had contact with Mr.D (the number one leaker of them all) and you are exceptional arrogant.

I wouldn't touch you even with a stick.

Date: May 17, 2018 14:44

ReelStone
silkcut1978_
Come up with a "new" show...and I will write you tons of emails...Who cares? At least not me.

Son, you can put that one where the sun doesn't shine smileys with beer

All I see is a profile of a potential leaker.

You are a well-known uploader, you have allegedly had contact with Mr.D (the number one leaker of them all) and you are exceptional arrogant.

I wouldn't touch you even with a stick.

I would not argue if I'm arrogant or not as I've heard it too often in my life and even my wife is sometimes telling me so. But it seems to me that it fades next to the arrogance of the hoarders.

We had that many times before - those guys are in possession of something they don't exactly own and they (often) behave like presumptuous teenagers.
There are others that keep quite - they don't show off, they won't tell you. It's seems clear that you don't belong to the latter ones.

To you and all your clever hoarder-friends - I'm still having "contact" with Mr.D. as we're friends on fb - so delete the "allegedly" out of my files. I already had the Licks for quite a long time, I didn't share them, I haven’t sold them as I was told to keep quite, my presumptuous "friend".

So just in case there's some space left there - maybe you'd like to place your keyboard where - hopefully - the Copenhagen-recording is already waiting ? No need to reply, really. Step out of hotel mum and get a life smileys with beer

Date: May 17, 2018 15:06

silkcut1978_
I would not argue if I'm arrogant or not as I've heard it too often in my life and even my wife is sometimes telling me so. But it seems to me that it fades next to the arrogance of the hoarders.

We had that many times before - those guys are in possession of something they don't exactly own and they (often) behave like presumptuous teenagers.
There are others that keep quite - they don't show off, they won't tell you. It's seems clear that you don't belong to the latter ones.

To you and all your clever hoarder-friends - I'm still having "contact" with Mr.D. as we're friends on fb - so delete the "allegedly" out of my files. I already had the Licks for quite a long time, I didn't share them, I haven’t sold them as I was told to keep quite, my presumptuous "friend".

So just in case there's some space left there - maybe you'd like to place your keyboard where - hopefully - the Copenhagen-recording is already waiting ? No need to reply, really. Step out of hotel mum and get a life smileys with beer

This one deserves an appropriate comment at an appropriate time.

Date: May 17, 2018 15:10

ReelStone
silkcut1978_

I should have known eye rolling smiley

Date: May 18, 2018 14:33

silkcut1978_
...I'm still having "contact" with Mr.D. as we're friends on fb...

Let it be widely known, if you trade your good stuff with silkcut1978 he'll redirect it to Mr.D and soon it will be ready to be leaked.

Luckily, I've just received the true identity of silkcut1978 (name and email address). I won't get fooled.

Date: May 18, 2018 15:10

ReelStone
silkcut1978_
...I'm still having "contact" with Mr.D. as we're friends on fb...

Let it be widely known, if you trade your good stuff with silkcut1978 he'll redirect it to Mr.D and soon it will be ready to be leaked.

Luckily, I've just received the true identity of silkcut1978 (name and email address). I won't get fooled.

>grinning smiley<LOL - that's a real good one. I haven't been trading for nearly two decades (?) by now. I download what I'm interested in and sometimes I upload something. I guess Mr.D. downloaded stuff from me as well but I NEVER sent him a tape/MD/CDr or whatever. That is LONG gone and it seems you live in the past my friend. Maybe we "met" in the 80s? There were a few very limited funny people...

Yeah, usually I pay for my good stuff. Sometimes I'm thinking that an acetate is more worth than a CDr...but who knows, maybe I'm wrong

Last but not least: never made a big secret of my identity and my email isn't top secret and using the search-function...oh man spinning smiley sticking its tongue out LUCKY YOU smileys with beer

Date: May 18, 2018 15:17

silkcut1978_
>grinning smiley<LOL - that's a real good one. I haven't been trading for nearly two decades (?) by now. I download what I'm interested in and sometimes I upload something. I guess Mr.D. downloaded stuff from me as well but I NEVER sent him a tape/MD/CDr or whatever. That is LONG gone and it seems you live in the past my friend. Maybe we "met" in the 80s? There were a few very limited funny people...

Yeah, usually I pay for my good stuff. Sometimes I'm thinking that an acetate is more worth than a CDr...but who knows, maybe I'm wrong

Last but not least: never made a big secret of my identity and my email isn't top secret and using the search-function...oh man spinning smiley sticking its tongue out LUCKY YOU smileys with beer

Please confirm that I have your approval to post your name and email addresses.

Date: May 18, 2018 15:23

ReelStone
silkcut1978_

Please confirm that I have your approval to post your name and email addresses.

No, you'll never get any approval from me - not even to lick my shoes. How old are you?

Posted by: hobshobs1 ()
Date: May 18, 2018 15:27

My sole contribution to this thread.

Tour time is always fantastic on IORR, logging on to the board at every opportunity, reading through all the news, opinions and reports. Just wonderful.

Would be nice if this were the last post that anyone makes on this thread, let's say, until the tour is over. Well, 'at least' until the tour is over.

Posted by: ChrisMahavishnu ()
Date: May 18, 2018 16:13

The talk of "leakers" and "hoarders" puzzles me in this day and age of internet communities dedicated to sharing bootlegs with all fans who might be interested.

I can see that in the past where sharing required time and effort to duplicate and trade physical copies that having good recordings was currency in order to acquire other peoples work. But now we have the benefit of the internet, its created a crowdsourcing model where people all over the world are actively sharing the recordings they have either made or come across onto public websites.

Where in the past we might have been lucky to come across and trade for a poor sounding copy of the show we wanted to hear, we now have the benefit of the community actively working together to find who has the best copy and putting it out there for everyone to enjoy. It's mutually beneficial to be sharing as it keeps the whole community alive and encourages others to share what they have in return.

Trading within exclusive communities where recordings are difficult to obtain sounds more like a baseball card collector mentality, but each to their own.

Date: May 19, 2018 14:16

silkcut1978_
No...

What are you afraid of?

Date: May 19, 2018 18:25

ReelStone
silkcut1978_
No...

What are you afraid of?

Do I have to be afraid of something because I want to decide on my own when it's time to spread my identity?

Do you really think I need the help of a fool like you?

Case closed for me now. Don't let us waste the time of all the others. But feel free to send me an email whenever you like smiling smiley

Date: May 19, 2018 19:35

silkcut1978_
Case closed for me now...

The case of the arrogant silkcut1978, the sure way to a leak.

Trade with ReelStone. Your guarantee for not being fooled. ReelStone, your trusted trading partner.

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: May 19, 2018 20:46

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-19 21:04 by midnrambler.

Date: May 19, 2018 20:59

midnrambler
Reelstone you are an idiot. It is enough now. Why don't you just shut up!

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: May 19, 2018 21:37

ChrisMahavishnu
The talk of "leakers" and "hoarders" puzzles me in this day and age of internet communities dedicated to sharing bootlegs with all fans who might be interested.

I can see that in the past where sharing required time and effort to duplicate and trade physical copies that having good recordings was currency in order to acquire other peoples work. But now we have the benefit of the internet, its created a crowdsourcing model where people all over the world are actively sharing the recordings they have either made or come across onto public websites.

Where in the past we might have been lucky to come across and trade for a poor sounding copy of the show we wanted to hear, we now have the benefit of the community actively working together to find who has the best copy and putting it out there for everyone to enjoy. It's mutually beneficial to be sharing as it keeps the whole community alive and encourages others to share what they have in return.

Trading within exclusive communities where recordings are difficult to obtain sounds more like a baseball card collector mentality, but each to their own.

Sometimes recordings are offered up for sale and again sometimes, for a huge amount of money. So a couple of people put the money together to obtain this/these recording(s).
Referred too sometimes as the "Inner Circle", these people do not like to freely share what they have had to pay a lot of money for. So they only trade, mostly again inside this "Inner Circle".

Once in a while it goes "wrong" and a trading partner (or a second or third, or... generation trading partner) will leak the goodies, be it to a label or to the public.

It's mostly the obscure stuf like outtakes and the like, because nowadays, see CL's 2018.06.17 Dublin here on IORR, tapers will almost immediately share their recordings with the public, or our CD and DVD geniuses here on the board will put the shows together from Youtube and other internet sources.

Chris from Belgium

Date: May 19, 2018 21:45

coowouters
Sometimes recordings are offered up for sale and again sometimes, for a huge amount of money. So a couple of people put the money together to obtain this/these recording(s).
Referred too sometimes as the "Inner Circle", these people do not like to freely share what they have had to pay a lot of money for. So they only trade, mostly again inside this "Inner Circle".

Once in a while it goes "wrong" and a trading partner (or a second or third, or... generation trading partner) will leak the goodies, be it to a label or to the public.

It's mostly the obscure stuf like outtakes and the like, because nowadays, see CL's 2018.06.17 Dublin here on IORR, tapers will almost immediately share their recordings with the public, or our CD and DVD geniuses here on the board will put the shows together from Youtube and other internet sources.

Date: May 20, 2018 00:37

coowouters
ChrisMahavishnu

Right in some but wrong in most cases I guess (I mean big money involved). But anyway, I think you'll agree that NOBODY would pay a lot of money for a 2017 show - even if it would be a soundboard - that's ridiculous.

What I wonder - I think many here would still "dream" of the Licks-session and could only guess that a recording might exist in the hands of a few collectors if ReelStone wouldn't have started his obscure thread.

A few weeks later there was a big leak on facebook (shortened as one song was missing) before months later the bigger leak started inside his own thread.

But all the others are leakers, waanabes, trade killers (!!) - that's the reason why I asked somewhere else how old he is as I really got the impression that he must be quite young - no offense implied! This is not exactly the behavior of a grownup.

So no ifs and buts - without ReelStone (your trusted trading partner) this would have been impossible. Thank you Reelstone? Definitely no. For obvious reasons.

Date: May 20, 2018 00:55

silkcut1978_
coowouters

Right in some but wrong in most cases I guess (I mean big money involved). But anyway, I think you'll agree that NOBODY would pay a lot of money for a 2017 show - even if it would be a soundboard - that's ridiculous.

The keyword is sometimes (concerning the price paid).

As for recent tours, the recordings were available over here within days (or even within hours) after a show had ended (CL's efforts were amazing in that regard).

And of course, I fully agree that paying a lot of money for a 2017 recording is ridiculous.

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-20 02:18 by coowouters.

Date: May 20, 2018 14:12

midnrambler

Chicken (buck-buck).

Posted by: mkk1 ()
Date: May 20, 2018 16:13

I don't get your deal Fakestone. I'm glad you have your hands on the so called reference recording, and I would love to hear it. But it seems you never wanted to share anyway, so why make this topic. We have some very good boots from the No Filter 2017 Tour eg. Stockholm shared by Real Stones fans. Thanks guys - much appreciated.

I will record the London show on friday, and share as soon as possible if the recording is worth listening to, reference recording or not.

Posted by: diverseharmonics ()
Date: May 21, 2018 00:46

holy crap

Date: May 21, 2018 15:21

coowouters
Once in a while it goes "wrong" and a trading partner...will leak the goodies...

Yes, you know what you are talking about. You are heavily involved in all leaks.

Date: May 21, 2018 16:36

ReelStone
coowouters
Once in a while it goes "wrong" and a trading partner...will leak the goodies...

Yes, you know what you are talking about. You are heavily involved in all leaks.

Chris from Belgium

Date: May 21, 2018 16:44

coowouters
ReelStone
coowouters

Trading with you is a sure way to a leak.

Please confirm that I have your approval to post your full name and email addresses.

Date: May 21, 2018 17:08

Quit it Fakestone. I hope Your legenadary recording is at your own satisfaction. IF!!!!! the recording exist, you have ruined the possibility of making a little money - which makes me glad more than anything.

Date: May 21, 2018 23:15

mkk1
...Fakestone...I would love to hear it...

The chances are slim, wouldn't you say so?

Date: May 22, 2018 00:00

Guess they have been quite slim the whole time. If the recording exist at all. Can't belive you made this topic at all. What was your game? You were never interested in sharing from the beginning, that is my best guess.
So enjoy your recording alone, and lets get this topic erased. Hot "stuff" are for fans who love the Stones and love to share thier recordings for other fans.

Posted by: glimmertwin1 ()
Date: May 22, 2018 18:38

mkk1
Guess they have been quite slim the whole time. If the recording exist at all. Can't belive you made this topic at all. What was your game? You were never interested in sharing from the beginning, that is my best guess.
So enjoy your recording alone, and lets get this topic erased. Hot "stuff" are for fans who love the Stones and love to share thier recordings for other fans.

I'm fine with that let him enjoy his recording, tape, cd-r dat or whatever smileys with beer

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1850
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home