Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

FAO Any Stones Fans In Philadelphia HELP NEEDED
Posted by: hobshobs1 ()
Date: October 8, 2017 19:45

Hi. Robert from the UK here. Sorry to use a Stones forum for this but my son has travelled from Scotland to see tonight's Eagles v Cardinals NFL game at The Linc. Was wondering if anybody can record / burn this game to DVD for me as a surprise for my son. Currently watching on kodi on NBC Sports Philadelphia an hour long pre game program. It is rebroadcast on the same channel at 10.00 pm US time tonight. If anybody can record this also I would be eternally grateful. My son has saved for a long time for his trip and I would love to be able to give him an everlasting souvenier of the day. Happy to pay any costs plus whatever anybody may require to help here. Many thanks.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-08 21:42 by hobshobs1.

Re: FAO Any Stones Fans In Philadelphia HELP NEEDED
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: October 8, 2017 21:53

It's probably worth putting this on 'Tell me' too...... [iorr.org] .......(I can't help - In Swansea ...........good luck...

Date: October 9, 2017 15:19

EddieByword
It's probably worth putting this on 'Tell me' too...... [iorr.org] .......(I can't help - In Swansea ...........good luck...

Thanks Eddie. Good luck tonight in your World Cup game.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-09 15:19 by hobshobs1.

Date: October 9, 2017 15:22

hobshobs1
EddieByword

Cheers, thanks alot, it should be........nail bitng........eye popping smiley ........did you get your game?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-09 15:22 by EddieByword.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: October 9, 2017 16:26

The Eagles v Cardinals games is available as a torrent on TPB. If you don't do torrents, I can download it for you.

syrel

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: October 9, 2017 16:56

I'm converting the MKV file (thanks syrel!!!) to a DVD9 at the moment.
Is it OK if I send the DVD files by Wetransfer? (and is a DVD9 OK or should I make it a 2 X DVD5?)

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: October 9, 2017 19:08

This is the reason because I love this site! hot smiley

Date: October 9, 2017 19:27

syrel
The Eagles v Cardinals games is available as a torrent on TPB. If you don't do torrents, I can download it for you.

syrel
Thanks so much for your post and your very kind offer. Really do appreciate your kindness. Chris from Belgium has very kindly offered to make a DVD of the game for my son from the file you forwarded to him. What an amazing community this is. Thank you again. You are a wonderful person.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-09 19:34 by hobshobs1.

Date: October 9, 2017 19:37

EddieByword
hobshobs1
EddieByword

Cheers, thanks alot, it should be........nail bitng........eye popping smiley ........did you get your game?
I did Eddie. Through the kindness of both Syrel and Chris from IORR. Really touched by their kindness and generosity. Just amazing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-09 19:40 by hobshobs1.

Date: October 9, 2017 19:53

coowouters
I'm converting the MKV file (thanks syrel!!!) to a DVD9 at the moment.
Is it OK if I send the DVD files by Wetransfer? (and is a DVD9 OK or should I make it a 2 X DVD5?)
Wow. What a wonderful gesture. Thank you Syrel for the file and Chris for making the DVD. You guys are amazing. Chris, a DVD9 would be just perfect and I can download via Wetransfer without any problems.
I'm so glad you guys have helped make this wonderful souvenir for my son. He has followed the fortunes of the Philadelphia Eagles from afar for many years. Now off working age he has been saving to make the trip from Scotland to see them in action. The game was not broadcast here in the UK so he did not think he would be able to obtain a copy of the game. Scott flies back on Wednesday. This is going to be a truly wonderful surprise for him. Thank you so much.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-10-09 19:57 by hobshobs1.

Date: October 9, 2017 21:14

hobshobs1
EddieByword
hobshobs1
EddieByword

I did Eddie. Through the kindness of both Syrel and Chris from IORR. Really touched by their kindness and generosity. Just amazing.

Great stuff, this is a grand place indeed with some grand people, no doubt about that..........thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Date: October 9, 2017 21:22

Hi Robert,

Here are the files.
I'll keep the original MKV file and DVD9 on a HDD until you confirm here (or via an e-mail, see my e-mail address by clicking on my username), that the DVD9 was burned and OK.

The WT files are valid 7 days as from now.
Download all files first before unzipping!

DVD9:

Part 1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

Part 3:
[we.tl]

Part 4:
[we.tl]

ps: I hope no mistake was made and that it is the correct game, LOL!
Seriously, if however some mistake was made, let me know ASAP because I found another source that I can download.

Chris from Belgium

Date: October 9, 2017 22:48

Fantastic Chris. Thanks a million. I really do appreciate all the time and effort you've put in helping me with this one.

I've successfully downloaded all four files to my Kindle. I don't have access to my PC / DVD burner till Wednesday. Soon as I do, I'll transfer the four files from my Kindle, extract them to my PC hard drive and then burn the DVD.

Will let you know immediately all is successful.

Thanks again for everything,
Robert.

Date: October 10, 2017 00:06

Just in case you realize on Wednesday that you don't have any blanc DVD9s anymore, here's a DVD5 I made of the DVD9 using "DVD Shrink 3.2"

Part 1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

Part 3:
[we.tl]

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: October 10, 2017 00:57

Glad it all got worked out. Aside from music, my other great passion is NHL ice hockey, so I know several ways to locate North American sports broadcasts.

syrel

Date: October 10, 2017 12:48

coowouters
Just in case you realize on Wednesday that you don't have any blanc DVD9s anymore, here's a DVD5 I made of the DVD9 using "DVD Shrink 3.2"

Part 1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

Part 3:
[we.tl]

Thanks Chris. I'll download the DVD5 version when I get home tonight as well. Always a good idea to have another version as a backup. Some DVD9's can be problematic on certain DVD players so it will be great to have both.

Date: October 10, 2017 22:35

coowouters

Part 1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

Part 3:
[we.tl]
DVD5 files downloaded successfully. So kind of you. Thanks again.

Date: October 11, 2017 11:24

Files transferred successfully from my Kindle to PC, extracted and burned to DVD. Quality is fantastic. Many thanks. Syrel / Chris I have sent you both private emails.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1591
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home