Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: FREE CD/ DVD/ VHS COLLECTION
Posted by: HamburgerToGo ()
Date: September 15, 2017 01:29

mr_dja :

Thank You So Very Much for such a simply wonderful Post.
You are another whose Posts I have followed and appreciated.

Keep On Rollin', Sir!

- Allen

Posted by: HamburgerToGo ()
Date: September 15, 2017 01:47

NahanLaze -

Sir, Kindly understand that Time Most Definitely Is NOT On My Side here.
I have been entertaining various possibilities, but nothing is yet Set In Stone (so to speak).
I have admittedly left this too late - reckon I have overstayed my welcome in Denial Land.
If I may ask, what thoughts are you entertaining?
My Priority is that these collections find a good and proper Home, and that the beneficiary find the means to Share this stuff with fellow fans as much as is possible.

I would like to find a resolution by the end of the month, otherwise I fear losing control of my possessions once I enter a hospice-type situation.

Make any sense? Kindly keep me informed.

Mahalo -

- Allen

Posted by: NathanLaze ()
Date: September 15, 2017 06:35

thanks Allen, the thoughts i am entertaining is to find myself a helping hand in the usa as near to you as possible, please feel free to send me an email to discuss this subject privately, mine is rollings@yandex.ru. may God kindly soften all your struggles and pains...

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: September 15, 2017 08:13

Dear Allen

I feel your words are full of peace, despite being the saddest story I've read in this forum, finding peace and wisdom in your words relieves a little the pain I feel.

I don't know you, but the gestures, actions and words speak about you! Your gesture here is nice and extremely generous. An honorable gesture from an honorable man!

As mentioned before, your Rolling Stones collection is your legacy, a life treasure that will be appreciated by proper fan. I'm from Argentina, Southamerica so I can not help you concretely but I certainly would do if I could and certainly would spread and share here the stuff that's it's allowed to share, so everyone of us would have the chance to get a piece of your legacy and it's a way to remember you and give you our thanks, that who knows... you might feel and receive. Maybe you want to take the idea and make a deal with the chosen beneficiary.

I really hope that posting your situation here was the best move for you!

Take care of yourself! Have nice moments, review the good times of your life, remember with love the good people you met and stay in peace, I feel it will help you a little bit!

I'm sure the good lord is shinning a light on you!

Best wishes,
Enrique

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: September 15, 2017 18:00

Allen, it said email hidden. I'm guessing that's what you meant.

Posted by: djgab ()
Date: September 15, 2017 19:05

dear Allen

I hope your collection will find a new home and that your next days will be full of good vibes as much as possible in your situation.

I am sure that some good surrounding music will help.

Posted by: NathanLaze ()
Date: September 24, 2017 07:44

Hey Allen ,,,,,,pssssttt......., are ya still around man ?? Listen, KEEF wishes you all the best too, anyway.... smileys with beer

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2560
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home